Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gym rules

We're implementing a "no yelling loudly while you lift" rule at my gym since it's so annoying when people do that.

Oh, and also the "when I'm wearing headphones it means I don't want to talk to anyone so STOP BOTHERING ME" rule.

We're implementing a "no yelling loudly while you lift" rule at my gym since it's so annoying when people do that.

Oh, and also the "when I'm wearing headphones it means I don't want to talk to anyone so STOP BOTHERING ME" rule.

I hear ya...I go in to work out and that's it :clap2:

well said! :beer:

I wish my gym had a no gossiping rule. My buddy at the front desk always wants to know the dittty on my 2 exs that also work out there. lol.

wow...you should really start that campaign...let us know how it works out for you...