Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What turns you off?

crowina

stupid sarcasim.......jealously, mind games, dirty, unshaven face (though i like goatees)...unaffectionate, liars, clingly... guys that call me a hundred times a day.... guys that drink or do too many drugs....

oh, add to my list: girls that can´t spell :laugh:

lollie, girls that are less intelligent than me are for playing around. don´t confuse interacting or fucking (especially fucking) with respect. smart girls don´t ask questions but rather share ideas, maybe that´s gonna give you a pointer to at least fake it!!!

i´m just kidding girl, i know you´re not dumb, you´re just a little lost in this oh so big and confusing world, ain´t that right? ;)

What turns you off to no end? be it with a relationship and or sex? Something that the person does that just turns you completely off?

.... this one's easy : attitude . I can overlook a host physical bad traits in a girl,..... but attitude is key for me...... Its amazing how an extremely beautiful girl can in an instant tranform to the ugliest thing on earth just by her attitude..... especially the ones that carry themselves around like they are Gods' gift to men.... just thinking it makes my skin crawl....

.... this one's easy : attitude . I can overlook a host physical bad traits in a girl,..... but attitude is key for me...... Its amazing how an extremely beautiful girl can in an instant tranform to the ugliest thing on earth just by her attitude..... especially the ones that carry themselves around like they are Gods' gift to men.... just thinking it makes my skin crawl....

i second this opinion....it is my BIGGEST turnoff.....

especially hate that rosie perez south bronx puerto rican attitude....makes me want to peg a chic in the face with a tennis ball when they act like that...

What turns you off to no end? be it with a relationship and or sex? Something that the person does that just turns you completely off?

girls who don't swallow or for that matter don't go down on you after the first date...just so you know, there will be NO second date!

pussy hair, poor hygene, if she tries to do something sexy but winds up looking corny, girl doesnt go down on you but wants you to go down on her, poorly manicured or pedicured, (in general acting childish, controlling or easily jealous, poor manners, dresses poorly, stupidity/ignorance.)

It's a turn off to me when a guy is just way too nice...I always question that shit. I don't know...maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I gotta have a guy that's just a little more fucked up than me....they gotta treat me like shit sometimes...sounds whacked but that's me...

It's a turn off to me when a guy is just way too nice...I always question that shit. I don't know...maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I gotta have a guy that's just a little more fucked up than me....they gotta treat me like shit sometimes...sounds whacked but that's me...

Yeah it does sound whack...