Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabo gets girls by putting furry rodents in his ass...

Felix_Leiter

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats Liquidtouch.................................PM motherfucka PM, LMAO!!!!!!

see that liquid...i just hooked your ass up with some ass now don't blow it. If you can't get some pussy from vampress than I don't know what the fuck to tell you

see that liquid...i just hooked your ass up with some ass now don't blow it. If you can't get some pussy from vampress than I don't know what the fuck to tell you
Now what the FUCK, makes you think that by me saying PM it automatically means he is going to get PUSSY???

And as for you saying that if he can't get it from me you don't know what to say.................then you're truly fucked!!!!!

So in conclusion...............A BIG :finger::finger::finger: and a :kiss2:, to you!!!!!

Guest gabo
lol... even i sometimes feel sorry for you man, and i´m not a very compassionate person... i guess it could work with the ladies :laugh:
I still dont get it... I have never made anyone feel bad for me.

I still dont get it... I have never made anyone feel bad for me.

your sense of humor is self-depreciating, it´s funny and everyone knows it´s a joke. still i can imagine some people going "awwwwww" when they read one of your post, even though they know it´s a joke. same principle as to tell you not to think about pink elephants. you know it´s a trick, yet you still can´t help picturing the god damn pink elephant

Guest gabo
your sense of humor is self-depreciating, it´s funny and everyone knows it´s a joke. still i can imagine some people going "awwwwww" when they read one of your post, even though they know it´s a joke. same principle as to tell you not to think about pink elephants. you know it´s a trick, yet you still can´t help picturing the god damn pink elephant
people shouldnt take ANYTHING I say on here serious.

btw I heart pink elephants.

the one that basically said you are a slore
Excuse me, you need to go back and rephrase your comment Dickwad......you don't fucking know me at all to be making assumptions!!!!

I guess you're a MORON, cause assumptions are the trait of a MORON!!!!

Just cause I am not afraid to post pics of myself and I am so open about Sex and my sexuality that makes me a slut/whore................i'm sorry if you're a dumbass who is so threatened by a strong women like myself that's probably cause you will never have one, so you decide to hate instead!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and next time you refer to a woman as a SLORE................why don't you call your mother right after :finger:, im sure she will appreciate you calling a woman that!!!!

Oh and next time don't be such a PUSSY and use your real sceen name!!!!