Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the guys who love anal:

weyes

i may be the minority on this one...

but anal is like stickin your dick in a vice...

i'd much rather hit em from behind, then insert the trusty mini vibe in her booty at just the right moment... definitely pleasurable for both :bounce::bounce:

...It's a psychological thing really.
that's what I think. i think women have tight enough pussies - that is, of course, unless i differ from the world; tampons still hurt me. then again, i haven't had loads and loads of sex. i think more men should give the kitty a try first before being so cynical and moving straight for the ass :laugh: !

thats prolly true... its psychological i mean...

i never ask a girl if i can get in her ass...

its only by thier request that i go there...

and those type of girls USUALLY are into me dominating them or just wanna try it... (basically the girl wants to be the dominatee or the guy wants to be the dominator)

so... i'm with weyes on this one...

i think women have tight enough pussies... with one exception of course...

NO VIRGINS... i don't wanna break anyone in anymore... it ain't no fun... as i always say... i likes mine sluty :smile2:

:bounce:

:bounce:

that's what I think. i think women have tight enough pussies - that is, of course, unless i differ from the world; tampons still hurt me. then again, i haven't had loads and loads of sex. i think more men should give the kitty a try first before being so cynical and moving straight for the ass :laugh: !

Is there something you are not telling us dear...

did someone try an ANAL INVASION... :eek:

Do I have to come to Cali and kick some ass :mad:

:itsok:

Done it a few times... not that big of a deal for me... Actually I finall found a woman who was really into it (so she says)... but she would still complaing about me "hurting her"... but then I always get that...

Better? No. Just different. The psychological thing is DEF true. Plus, just seeing it go in yer ass is waaaayyy fuckin' hot.

It's def different tho. Pussy seems to have contact with my cock through and through. I can feel pussy workin' my entire length. Whereas, deep inside yer ass is so soft, you can barely feel it touching yer skin. Not to mention yer actual asshole is so tight, you feel that grip on your cock the most.

Bottom line is they BOTH fuckin' rawk. Both feel awesome... in each their own way. It's almost like having 2 girls in one. :biggrin:

Better? No. Just different. The psychological thing is DEF true. Plus, just seeing it go in yer ass is waaaayyy fuckin' hot.

It's def different tho. Pussy seems to have contact with my cock through and through. I can feel pussy workin' my entire length. Whereas, deep inside yer ass is so soft, you can barely feel it touching yer skin. Not to mention yer actual asshole is so tight, you feel that grip on your cock the most.

Bottom line is they BOTH fuckin' rawk. Both feel awesome... in each their own way. It's almost like having 2 girls in one. :biggrin:

great

now all you need is a second cock to fuck one girl in both holes with HAHAAHA

now that would be hot

Is there something you are not telling us dear...

did someone try an ANAL INVASION... :eek:

Do I have to come to Cali and kick some ass :mad:

:itsok:...

o, no, b-side, nothing like that, but thanks; it's good to know you've got my back :D !
none for me thanks

ill pass on the ass

and give my kittens their milk

well put :aright: !

peeps on the board have been really insightful lately; thanks :heart: .