Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone miss... Calvin and Hobbes?

it does suck that we won't be getting any more c & h comics, but if you are bored- go to www.calvinandhobbes.com you can read every strip ever written and published...

i miss the far side also

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

my favorite strip (have a t-shirt of it, too) is when Calvin jumps into the toilet to take a bath, hits the lever, gets all dizzy and then walks past his suspicous mother...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by pyramid:

Remember stupendous man? best calvin alter-ego

stupendous man was great! how about spaceman spiff?

and then there's always the transmogrifer (sp?) and calvinball. who could ever forget calvinball??? it's like the presidential election LOL

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

it does suck that we won't be getting any more c & h comics, but if you are bored- go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.calvinandhobbes.com" TARGET=_blank>www.calvinandhobbes.com</A> you can read every strip ever written and published...

i miss the far side also

tiestoisgod, omg, me too! Gary Larson taught at a high school near mine so some of his unpublished cartoons circulated a little. you'd never figure where though

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

it does suck that we won't be getting any more c & h comics, but if you are bored- go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.calvinandhobbes.com" TARGET=_blank>www.calvinandhobbes.com</A> you can read every strip ever written and published...

i miss the far side also

Cool i didnt know there was a website where u can read them all, now i'm really not gonna get any work done cwm14.gif

------------------

Back when I was in undergrad. at Rutgers, we would get the college newsletter known as the Daily Targum. Everyday, like religion, I would have to pick one up and get my daily dose of Calvin and Hobbes. It's too bad Bill Watterson retired... no more new Calvin and Hobbes comics cwm14.gif

Well at least there are still his compilation books to relive my childhood. Such insight from a little boy and a stuffed little tiger. Always makes me smile and LOL cwm32.gif

Do you guys miss them as well? Any favorite strips? Here's a funny Christmassy one for all of you cwm38.gif

snow3.gif

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg