Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously need to bash STUDIO9

I've been to a lot of clubs from South Beach to Vegas to Manhattan and recently visited Studio 9. I had a good time there, met some hot girls and had fun. The place has a classy atmosphere and the crowd was fine. There aren't too many places in Jersey that are unbelievable clubs like 'Mirage' in Long Island. If you think there is one comparable club in Jersey to a club like Mirage then please let me know because I've been to them all and I still haven't found one in Jersey. So I will go back to Studio 9 because I had a good time and that's what it's all about!

LOL YEAH OK JOHNNY 1 POST

sorry hype i have to disagree.. abyss is turning to crap. unless u like the teeny bopper crowd, sat night is all yours. their once wildlife wednesday party has gone dead even over the summer and the crowd turned to shit too. and it doesn't seem like they want to change at all either. its a different crowd from the golden years 94-99 when there was no ktu just a vibe that moved you. music had no boundaries..

I have to agree with you on this one, Abyss is not the same as it used to be, ever since 3:00AM turned 2:00AM, that is when I noticed things slowly went down hill, Saturday's turned to 18 and over from being 21 and over as well as Friday's, and once that happened, that is when I stopped going. Hunka-Bunka remained strong and didn't have to turn to letting 18-20 yr olds in except for maybe ladies on Friday nights. BUT, I'm looking forward to the freestyle event in April, and while I think this event should be for the 21 and over crowd, I know that is not going to happen, I have also noticed the dress code doesn't seem to be enforced either.

LOL YEAH OK JOHNNY 1 POST

NOTALLTHERE444 - I can't believe u r still bash'in S9 - whatzzz up...its just seems to me like u got some ax to grind wit them... & don't say I work there or I'm a promoter cause I always say cool things about your club S4....I just don't get it....it's like you gotta grudge man...

I know you've been around for a while but I would really like to hear your opinion on other clubs since I've only lived in the area for a few months and would like to check out some other places...

Happy St. Patrick's Day.... :pint:

I've been to a lot of clubs from South Beach to Vegas to Manhattan and recently visited Studio 9. I had a good time there, met some hot girls and had fun. The place has a classy atmosphere and the crowd was fine. There aren't too many places in Jersey that are unbelievable clubs like 'Mirage' in Long Island. If you think there is one comparable club in Jersey to a club like Mirage then please let me know because I've been to them all and I still haven't found one in Jersey. So I will go back to Studio 9 because I had a good time and that's what it's all about!

the only place that comes close to Mirage in style was Hunka Bunka, but too bad thats no longer around...that place was the shit!

NOTALLTHERE444 - I can't believe u r still bash'in S9 - whatzzz up...its just seems to me like u got some ax to grind wit them... & don't say I work there or I'm a promoter cause I always say cool things about your club S4....I just don't get it....it's like you gotta grudge man...

I know you've been around for a while but I would really like to hear your opinion on other clubs since I've only lived in the area for a few months and would like to check out some other places...

Happy St. Patrick's Day.... :pint:

nah your right ill check it out formyself one day

Yes I work at Studio 9 (saturdays) and yes I only have a couple of posts...now that that is out of the way....

I can say this..the place is slamming with repeat customers..I KNOW because I see them at my bar (vip).

I can also say this..when I get the moment to take a quick bathroom break which is rare because our bar is slammed I quite often look around and think I wish I was partying with my boys because it is hopping: vibe, women etc. I like the music..maybe I am not a connoisseur like the rest on this board. Music like food, women, wine, movies is such a particular thing that OF COURSE not everyone will be pleased. BUT...there are many satisfied customers. NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

Oh, and did you see Jaime Foxx at the Oscars?? Dude needs to stay out of the tanning bed!!! (could not resist, calling the dancer over tanned is the funniest thing I have heard all week...thanks for the laugh).

I keep seeing an ulterior motive here on this board other than educating the masses.

First off I find it hysterical that in life it seems the most hyped up things Partys, People, cars and Clubs are hyped up because they are seriously lacking so without marketing they are just another run of the mill dump.

My sister is not a big club fan but she loves Luz. She went with her friends to studio 9 last week just to hear and see her perform and where most disappointed. She was litterlity laughing as she told me the story of her night. She said it was like a make shift wanna be S&M party. She said there idea of sm party was some over weight used up over tanned over the hill juice head dancing on the stage with black swimming trunks on. She said that when she looked at him she felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. She also informed me that the TWNP of WOODBRIDGE. Struck again with the ugliest most used up gross, “clubber next door†type of crowd. She said neither her nor her friends could find one even DECENT looking guy or girl in the entire place.

Now with all that said, she said she wished she never ever went to see Luz there she said the boombox I have in my room sounded better. Muffled Luz vocals with loud distorted over amped crummy speakers covering her beautiful voice. She told me the dj that went on beforehand was so horrible with mixing and his selection that there where dozens of people they overhead shaking there head and saying they wish they went somewhere else.

My sister rarely goes to clubs, Is very passive , friendly non judge mental and is generally easy going and can have fun almost anywhere and these where pretty much her exact words

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

WOW ur sister didnt have a good time big deal, who is ur sister to me.....nobody n who r u to me.....nobody! why would heed the warning from someone who isnt big on the club scene. I THINK STUDIO IS A CRAZY GOOD TIME....I WAS THERE SAT. NITE, HUNGOUT TILL CLOSE N I HAD AN AWESOME TIME. THE S&M PARTY SICK, THE DECORATIONS FLIRTY BUT CLASSY, AND AS FOR ALL THE UGLY PEOPLE UR SISTER SAW WELL THAT WAS CUZ SHE STILL HAD HER BROWN BAG OVER HER HEAD. THE CROWD WAS A GREAT LOOKING CROWD.....LOTZ OF EYE CANDY MAIL N FEMALE, THE DANCERS WERE HOT, N THE BARTENDERS WERE DRESSED UP IN THEME N HAVING A GREAT TIME WHILE WORKING, PLUS THEY'RE FINE AS HELL. ALL IN ALL I DONT KNOW WHAT UR SIS IS TALKING ABOUT.....SOMETIMES SINISTER PEOPLE ARE WAY TOO DRAMACTIC TO COMPENSATE FOR WHAT IS THEY THEMSELVES ARE LACKING....IN HER CASE SHE LACKS GOOD JUDGEMENT N IS APPARENTLY NOT CAPABLE OF HAVING A GOOD TIME....AS FOR U MAYBE U SHOULD BOTH JOIN A CONVENT OR SOMETHING...OR JUST DONT GO OUT ANYMORE THIS WAY NEITHER OF U CAN SPREAD UR BAD KARMA N RUIN EVERYONE ELSE'S GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta agree with avstunts. I went there last Saturday night and there were some beauties there. Everyone I saw was having a good time.

As for a "make shift party"-> isn't that what it was all about. I mean seriously, I know that some of you own an outfit that would make Marsellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction proud, but I thought that chicks in leather is always a good idea!

"You have brains in your head.

You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You're on your own.

And you know what you know.

And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."

-Dr. Seuss

lol keep going on.. I dont give a shit. People iknow whos judgments i trust all say the same thing about this bore hole.

Of course there is repeate customers. Thats what woodbridge people do. They crawl out of there hole into another one everyweekend. That town is liek a god damn freak show. Maybe its the power lines or somthing.

Same shit as sleep where is sleep now ?lol hahaha

i hate go damn promoters kiss my ass cocksuckers

I guess I have nothing to say anymore since we have resorted to bashing an entire town that probably has an estimated population of 20,000 (NJ average)....thats a lot of freaks!!!!!

I live in North Jersey...I should find out if my whole town is also a freak show....gotta go

lol keep going on.. I dont give a shit. People iknow whos judgments i trust all say the same thing about this bore hole.

Of course there is repeate customers. Thats what woodbridge people do. They crawl out of there hole into another one everyweekend. That town is liek a god damn freak show. Maybe its the power lines or somthing.

Same shit as sleep where is sleep now ?lol hahaha

i hate go damn promoters kiss my ass cocksuckers

Dude, I son't usually get into anything with anyone, but this is low man, How could you say that Woodbridge people are freaks, where are you from? Woodbridge has some great bars/clubs andwhile every club is not for everyone, I think Studio 9 will be here for quite some time, I only go on Fridays since Satrudays I have a PT job, but every friday I have been to Studio 9, great crowd. Peace!

Dude, I son't usually get into anything with anyone, but this is low man, How could you say that Woodbridge people are freaks, where are you from? Woodbridge has some great bars/clubs andwhile every club is not for everyone, I think Studio 9 will be here for quite some time, I only go on Fridays since Satrudays I have a PT job, but every friday I have been to Studio 9, great crowd. Peace!

As for Sleep, I admit that place sucked, didn't like it, that place would be better off as a sportsbar or something like that, not a club.

I guess I have nothing to say anymore since we have resorted to bashing an entire town that probably has an estimated population of 20,000 (NJ average)....thats a lot of freaks!!!!!

I live in North Jersey...I should find out if my whole town is also a freak show....gotta go

yeah if you consider those woodbirdge mutants people.

Ill fight the entire town come on birng it what what !!

*jumps around and winds fists up like cartoon character

Studio 9 Rocks Woodbridge. Yeah it's in my town and proud to have it here. Studio 9 haters Wake UP!! It's NOT SLEEP. How could it be

Sleeping when the club is Slammin every weekend.... Again let's spread the Word...... it's ALL happening in Woodbridge!!! Come Get Ur Freak ON!!

Yes I work at Studio 9 (saturdays) and yes I only have a couple of posts...now that that is out of the way....

I can say this..the place is slamming with repeat customers..I KNOW because I see them at my bar (vip).

You say VIP?

If that is where you work then you definitely have a warped sense of what is going on outside the VIP room where most of the customers are. :screwy:

Was'nt McGrevy from Woodbridge? Enough said......... :lol3:

You say VIP?

If that is where you work then you definitely have a warped sense of what is going on outside the VIP room where most of the customers are. :screwy:

I dont know if you have been there, but the vip is not isolated. It is off to the side and elevated so I can see everything better than every other bar. The only area I cant see is the martini lounge/hip hop room which is a separate room on the other side of club.

So my view is very lucid not warped.