Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hangover Cures

I know that it's probably hell on your liver, but after I drink I just pop a Tylenol PM and I wake up feeling great, no hangover at all

lol yea you are killing your liver....o well!!! not that drink'n alot helps either.....I swear try gatorade....it really works...... :clap:

So whats the best way to cure a hangover??? :huh:

mine is drinking gatorade all throughout the night.....it actually does help......

hair of the dog (but i never done it), banana shake, bloody mary or mimosas, wake up an hour early before you have to be up take an advil or similar drink a tall glass of water and go back to bed and wake up for when youre supposed to... youll wake up as if nothing ever happend...

In order of most effective to least

1) Pedialite

2) V-8

3) Tomatoe Juice

4) Gatorade

5) Water

These will help restore the electrolite imbalance caused by dehydration. Obviously the sooner in the night you start replinishing with these liquids the better off you will be.

In addition, advil or tylenol but not neccessarily healthy.

I have actually started sticking to Beer and tomatoe juice (or V8) when i go out, so I have not had a hang over in a long time.

If the hangover is really intense and you do not have anything to do that day, then you might consider a vicondin, it will clear that hangover right up, especially if you mix it with a bloodymary. Another non healthy choice but it is guaranteed.

Nautica

• 3 weeks later...
This is what I do:

Before Bed:

1) Pop a couple Aleve's

2) Drink a ton of either water, gatorade, or vitamin water

3) Pop a vitamin C

Next Morning:

1) Repeat above

2) Eat something greasy (I don't know why this works but it does...)

My one friend swears by vitamin C, never tried it though....yea greasy food ALWAYS hits the spot....

My one friend swears by vitamin C, never tried it though....yea greasy food ALWAYS hits the spot....

He swears by vitamin C b/c it is an antioxidant, which ties up free radicals. The problem is that it is not the free radicles that are causing the pain, but it would not hurt to start the recovery process. And Vit C is only 1 of a thousand antioxidants, and you will most likely be getting that with the juices you drink in the am.

nautica