Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Bye Cp For Ever .. And Sorry Kim For Eveyrting

Jack Burton thinks you need to go shut the fuck up and go get a new fake name. Theplant is the stupidest name of all.

dumb name yes...however the plant did do a good photoshop...you on the other hand are hurting the Masks exit speech so just log off and put in Gotmilk?

thanks

dumb name yes...however the plant did do a good photoshop...you on the other hand are hurting the Masks exit speech so just log off and put in Gotmilk?

thanks

Sorry brother, Jack Burton doesn't drink milk anymore. Hand me over a glass of your strongest darkest lager.thanks.

Are you kidding? She didn't even know it was a different guy until a few months in. See what happens when you let your kids watch "Halloween" at a young age?

reminds me of that scene from "Revenge of the Nerds" where the nerd wears the dark vador mask and bangs the hot blond girl when all along she thought it was her boyfriend. She loved it though....the nerd really knew how to lick her pussy

reminds me of that scene from "Revenge of the Nerds" where the nerd wears the dark vador mask and bangs the hot blond girl when all along she thought it was her boyfriend. She loved it though....the nerd really knew how to lick her pussy

:laugh: x 1000000000

That was some funny shit, and JackBurton is a crackup too.

Ceeya in the Clubs Alan.