Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

dirtymike

werd?

Trop is way less than those 3. I guess that'll be my final answer. Cheapie cheap...how far is it from the action on the strip?

Get the garden room (cheapest) with patio overlooking the pool. Is on the 4 corners (with Excal, NYNY and MGM). You can cab it or watch -- puma,strutting (long walk) -- over to the Bellagio area.

Get the garden room (cheapest) with patio overlooking the pool. Is on the 4 corners (with Excal, NYNY and MGM). You can cab it or watch -- puma,strutting (long walk) -- over to the Bellagio area.

you're a pro! How many times have u been? we'll have a car so tha pumas'll rest up till after hours.

Havent been enough :( lol .... Did trop last winter.... and may still switch cuz I dont care how good HR is ... its pretty far out of the way for me. And I luv the Paris part of the strip for food, meeting people, drinks.

Ill probably double book this week.

Havent been enough :( lol .... Did trop last winter.... and may still switch cuz I dont care how good HR is ... its pretty far out of the way for me. And I luv the Paris part of the strip for food, meeting people, drinks.

Ill probably double book this week.

lol okay baller.

Don't even mention the food, i'll be in tha buffets all day w/a pitstop at emrils and back to tha buffets.

If walking, how long do u think it'd take to walk the whole strip (w/o goin into any places)?

lol okay baller.

Don't even mention the food, i'll be in tha buffets all day w/a pitstop at emrils and back to tha buffets.

If walking, how long do u think it'd take to walk the whole strip (w/o goin into any places)?

Dang girl, walk the whole strip? What would you do dat? lol. Cuz there sure as hell aint any tight stores that sell puma threads and stuff youre gonna pass walkin lol jk

The walk from Trop to Bellagio is long - I did it several times in 90+ weather. The last time was the last - I said - fck dat - I dont care how many hotties Ive been meeting on the walk, my feet are as dead as an ermeril catfish hit with a mallet lol.

Dang girl, walk the whole strip? What would you do dat? lol. Cuz there sure as hell aint any tight stores that sell puma threads and stuff youre gonna pass walkin lol jk

The walk from Trop to Bellagio is long - I did it several times in 90+ weather. The last time was the last - I said - fck dat - I dont care how many hotties Ive been meeting on the walk, my feet are as dead as an ermeril catfish hit with a mallet lol.

Just curious lol! I want to get an idea of how big this place is. I'm goin to tha outlets for tha gear don't worry :) Oh since you know everything, which outlets are best? I know there are 3 main ones?

Just curious lol! I want to get an idea of how big this place is. I'm goin to tha outlets for tha gear don't worry :) Oh since you know everything, which outlets are best? I know there are 3 main ones?

Oh friggen A, just toss me the keys to the wheels ms thang and you urself a chauffeure (sp) lmao

lets be honest now...when you say "how many hotties Ive been meeting on the walk", you're talking about those little mexican women who hand out the hooker flyers, right?

lets be honest now...when you say "how many hotties Ive been meeting on the walk", you're talking about those little mexican women who hand out the hooker flyers, right?

omg :rofl:

Nice to see u posting on the weekends. I wish I was in MO to see the game live this weekend.

Memorial day will be craccin hard, we're there May 26-30th, stayin at the luxor all 4 days.

pre-lim schedule is;

thurs: RA

fri: ICE or PURE

sat: PURE or ICE

sun: B.E. or OPM or ...???

A Memorial day weekend thread should be at the top of the page (sticky), so we can congergate questions and ideas, yaddamean?!?

A Memorial day weekend thread should be at the top of the page (sticky), so we can congergate questions and ideas, yaddamean?!?

Yeah. Good idea. .... we should getta local to throw down a condo/house meetup too.... afterhours or afternoon or something.

I don't think Wynn will have any affect at all but maybe help them. As far as Memorial Day weekend EVERYONE will be crackin. But even in general, the amount of added tourists Wynn will bring just due to the added rooms, will more than compensate for the added pieces of the club pie.