Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should i let my gf work as a shot girl?

vladexodus

wow ok, i laughed at my friend when he was in the same situation as me for not letting her do it but, now i understand(they broke up a month later btw and she winded up doing it anyways). ok so fuck it im gonna let her do it and let her see if she like it or not. ill jus keep her regulated cuz this is a club of my choice.

well, my gf wants a job for only a few hours a week but she thinks she is too good for anything else and has her mind set on working as a shot girl somewhere, and all day all i hear about her wanting this job. Should i just say fuck it and let her find a job as a shot girl(which would be no prob for her) or could this cause problems in our relationship?

i dunno bout you... but tellin my girl what job she can and can't have would be a bigger problem than this mess... and i wouldn't have it any other way...

also if you think she is gonna cheat on you cause of her job... she prolly would've cheated anyway...

people are gonna do what they are gonna do regardless...

wow ok, i laughed at my friend when he was in the same situation as me for not letting her do it but, now i understand(they broke up a month later btw and she winded up doing it anyways). ok so fuck it im gonna let her do it and let her see if she like it or not. ill jus keep her regulated cuz this is a club of my choice.

youre better off that way... after a while shell get tired of it and pass it off as a phase.. it would be worse if you would argue the point of "not allowing" her to do something...