Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should i let my gf work as a shot girl?

vladexodus

well, my gf wants a job for only a few hours a week but she thinks she is too good for anything else and has her mind set on working as a shot girl somewhere, and all day all i hear about her wanting this job. Should i just say fuck it and let her find a job as a shot girl(which would be no prob for her) or could this cause problems in our relationship?

well im not the jelous type at all, and can trust her, i mean this is some random jersey strip club and i dont think it might be too much of a problem...i just wanted to see if any of u guys have or had gf's that are shot girls and how that all went.

lol i could care less if it was at a country club

FACT: Most girls who start off as lets say a waitress or hostess in strip clubs usually end up stripping themselves. Once they get an inside view of how much money they could be making by dancing, they start throwing that around in their heads...

have you two spoken about that?

Shot girls are definitely near the bottom of the food chain when it comes to hospitality jobs. This doesnt mean they dont make money though. I've known shot girls that can make 2-300 bucks a night if they're good.

But from your side of it, i can see why you are worried (especially since its a strip club) Are you a jealous person? Do you trust her? She will be dealing with alot of drunk & horny dudes that will be hitting on her all night. Even more so than at a regular bar b/c of the atmosphere. If your the jealous type i dont think it will be healthy for your relationship.

to good for anything else...

being a shot girl is not glamorous....is not high profile..and is not highly respected by anybody..

your gf is dumb

:laugh:

yeah, I didn't get that comment either...what did you mean she thinks she is too good for anything else? yet she is willing to be a cocktail waitress at a strip club?...and this is much better than?????? :confused:

FACT: Most girls who start off as lets say a waitress or hostess in strip clubs usually end up stripping themselves. Once they get an inside view of how much money they could be making by dancing, they start throwing that around in their heads...

exactly....

well, my gf wants a job for only a few hours a week but she thinks she is too good for anything else and has her mind set on working as a shot girl somewhere, and all day all i hear about her wanting this job. Should i just say fuck it and let her find a job as a shot girl(which would be no prob for her) or could this cause problems in our relationship?

Too good for anything else?

im sorry, but last i checked the only requirements for being a shot girl is to have big boobs and a big ass :laugh:

and what do u mean "let her work"? it's not up to you what she does, it's up to her.

But if it was me, i wouldnt' want my g/f working as a shot girl, for obvious reasons....

She will be dealing with alot of drunk & horny dudes that will be hitting on her all night. Even more so than at a regular bar b/c of the atmosphere. If your the jealous type i dont think it will be healthy for your relationship.

Ditto.

I was a cocktail waitress for a while because I heard about the "easy money" and it sucked. The money was not that good at all- not worth spending Friday and Saturday nights in a smokey bar working for $120 a night.

Let her try it- she might hate it after all once she sees how it really is.

have you two spoken about that?

true

its all up to her really and how ya feel about it man, if down the road ya think this will be a problem just say so if not then whatever.