Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What;s the craziest or dumbest thing you've done to get drugs???

ehhh....I was clean for 15 months....just recently relapsed and it sucks.....it's stressful to have everyone believe your doing the right thing when you know your not....augh...I'm tired

I know what you mean. 15 months is a long while.

yeah...but I just gave in to my desire to use.....and I must admit, I've been havin fun but it's gonna stop

That's the problem, it's so damn fun. My need to experiment is also out there, but I'll be ok. I guess the best thing for me is, shit is hard to come by.

I really haven't had anything too crazy happen in that respect...one time, my bf and i met these kids at a really seedy club for afterhours on the LES, and they were like reformed latin kings or something, totally methed out...we ended up going back to their house (since they lived in my bf's neighborhood) and doing more drugs with them on sun afternoon...the next week, they said that they could hook us up with really great drugs, and since i was having the hardest time finding them back then, i thought it would be a cool idea...they met me in the city and i gave them $200 like a moron and said that i would wait on a corner for them to come back from their friend's house with the drugs...of course, they never came back...i was just really stupid and naive back then, though...oh wellz, it was a learning experience

A dib-and dab of freebase? I am sorry and with all respect I have a hard time believing half the stuff you write. I will admit, I never met you, I don’t know anything about you, other than what you write… But girl, you need take a step back and read what you write… As far as drug use and what I have done. Well, I’ve never did anything sexually… and with anything else, I never got caught… So I share that with myself and the guy upstairs… It’s just so sad to read your posts sometimes; I hope half the stuff you say is to just get attention… Let me say if you are an addict, you will see where I am coming from reading your posts… You post like you are proud of what you do, and of course the only appraise you are going to get is from people on this board… Since I am being honest, you know the people on here are lightweights compared to what you’ve done, and do… So you are getting support and attention from most people that would have no clue or shit in their pants if they lived one day in your shoes… If you talk to co-freebasers, you would not get such support… Even to freebase once in a while, you get the flu symptoms from withdrawal… I hope you take thought to my words and go to the kool-Aid stand… (you should know what that is)

God Bless!

I haven't used for alittle while...I only dib-n-dab now....I don't want a repeat of my past

i don't know anything about rollgirl's situation, but you can freebase occaisionally. if fact I personally have no idea why anyone would get addicted to the stuff, much less pay for it. and I've spent a couple afternoons hitting the pipe every 10 minutes with buddies, just to see if I'd get it, but I don't (I'm not complaining about that).

I hope half the stuff you say is to just get attention… Let me say if you are an addict, you will see where I am coming from reading your posts… You post like you are proud of what you do, and of course the only appraise you are going to get is from people on this board…

God Bless!

Funny,I too thought the same things when reading from her post's

i don't know anything about rollgirl's situation, but you can freebase occaisionally. if fact I personally have no idea why anyone would get addicted to the stuff, much less pay for it. and I've spent a couple afternoons hitting the pipe every 10 minutes with buddies, just to see if I'd get it, but I don't (I'm not complaining about that).

its takes about 5 times with good stuff...to "get it"..u blow out and u feel orgasmic

it is the best feeling of any drug...but it lasts so short...

the drug seems cheap, but its mega-expensive..$10 lasts you maybe 20 minutes.....

I really haven't had anything too crazy happen in that respect...one time, my bf and i met these kids at a really seedy club for afterhours on the LES, and they were like reformed latin kings or something, totally methed out...we ended up going back to their house (since they lived in my bf's neighborhood) and doing more drugs with them on sun afternoon...the next week, they said that they could hook us up with really great drugs, and since i was having the hardest time finding them back then, i thought it would be a cool idea...they met me in the city and i gave them $200 like a moron and said that i would wait on a corner for them to come back from their friend's house with the drugs...of course, they never came back...i was just really stupid and naive back then, though...oh wellz, it was a learning experience

don't feel stupid EVERYONE gets ripped off,

my friend from jersey got this mysterious phone call from soem kid he never met saying he would hook him up with a lot of pils, so he drove to the city gave him 500 dollars and waited 2 hours

and never got the pills..

that though is kinda stupid,

not to long ago a close friend of a friend hooked up another close friend,

this kid knew the dealer well, but he gave him money, (they had to get spotted from mad ppl cause it was a lot of pills)

and never saw him again, and thats from someone he knew!!!

btw, why have sex for drugs????..just date a drug dealer

yeah ppl suck...when those kids ripped me off, we had just met his mother the previous night...but then again, i was wayyy too trusting back then. I'd never have sex for drugs...whats the point?? Thank God I''ve never gotten to that point..so far, all of my drug experiences have just been really fun and non-addictive