Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas definitely has the best club scene in the country.

lebed316

I haven't been to east coast so I can't rate it. But i been up and down the Westcoast and it sucks ass. I grew up in Seattle which has dick for good clubs. Went the LA the other weekend, wore a suit. What a mistake we went to the concord or something. Even saw Justin Timberlake and Leo Dicaprio. Didn't see a decent club though. Place sucked ass, I'd rather goto a Seattle club myself.

Lalate has a good point that you can't compare based on preference.

But Lebed316 has his opinion. He's been to the other city's and he ranks vegas the highest. In what exactly, well he didn't give details. What I get from his statement is that he has the most fun in vegas and that's all that matters to him. I can understand that. I wouldn't say that cause I haven't experienced all the city's listed.

Went the LA the other weekend, wore a suit. What a mistake we went to the concord or something. Even saw Justin Timberlake and Leo Dicaprio. Didn't see a decent club though. Place sucked ass, I'd

rather goto a Seattle club myself.

Why did you wear a suit, who told you to wear a suit in LA, if you are judging LA based upon Concorde let me judge NYC's nightlife based upon the Russian tea room :rofl:.

.... oh, and three weeks ago I met a hottie on vacation from seattle, she asked around, met everyone and went were she likes to go (bars) and said she had the time of her life. An uninformed trip is a bad trip in any city.

That sounds sweet. Let's go...

Kind of sounds like burning man fest.

Buning man lol. Oh, our westcoast desert beats any eastcoast desert hands down, we got better cactus, we got the funny cross eyed birds that hum Kenny G standards, our deserts' rock rocks.

If you are in a new city, dont ask one person. Ask as many as you can, where to go.

On a recent visit to the mdwest, I hit up I think 10 venues in 2 nights based upon probaly 1/2 dozen people I spoke to. I went under freeways to find clubs, down to the river, asked valets, asked bartenders, asked bar owners, asked hostesses.

Going to one venue and saying "ah, this is lame, hence the city is lame" is not giving the city the benefit of the doubt.

To be totally corny but true - life is really what you make it out to be.

I haven't been to east coast so I can't rate it. But i been up and down the Westcoast and it sucks ass. I grew up in Seattle which has dick for good clubs. Went the LA the other weekend, wore a suit. What a mistake we went to the concord or something. Even saw Justin Timberlake and Leo Dicaprio. Didn't see a decent club though. Place sucked ass, I'd rather goto a Seattle club myself.

I was was up in L.A 2 weekends ago and a friend of mine wore a suit as well. He met this girl and thought things were going well until she asked, why are you wearing a suit? He said cause he wanted to. He ends up leaving her cause she asked him 3 more times throughout the night. :)

I was was up in L.A 2 weekends ago and a friend of mine wore a suit as well. He met this girl and thought things were going well until she asked, why are you wearing a suit? He said cause he wanted to. He ends up leaving her cause she asked him 3 more times throughout the night. :)

Pitty. She probably had a fetish for guys in suits lol jk

1: why would the girl keep on asking the same question?

2: if the guy likes the girl, then why would he leave her just after some stupid questions?

that's hilarious.

I think he left her cause he was just anoyed by her. She was cute. It was almost like she wanted him to loose the jacket...atleast she had that type of attitude.

Maybe I should have told my boy not to wear the suit. But it was already late and we were driving from san diego. :)

Regis? :)

that's hilarious.

I think he left her cause he was just anoyed by her. She was cute. It was almost like she wanted him to loose the jacket...atleast she had that type of attitude.

Maybe I should have told my boy not to wear the suit. But it was already late and we were driving from san diego. :)

Regis? :)

lollll

Vegas now officially shits on Miami, New York, and LA. There are at least 10 clubs in Vegas I consider spectacular compared to only 2-3 in each of the other cities.

10 Clubs? After Pure, it goes downhill real fast. Shit on Mimai, I hope you are being sarcastic?

Miami is the club capital of the US. As far as DJ Talent, Hot Women (models), vibe, and door policies; Miami can not be touched.

Vegas is fun for a few days, but most of the clubs are all mixed with lame looking tourists from the midwest or drunk yahoos from texas. These clowns wouldnt even get into Mansion, Bed, Prive, or Rumi.

And the DJ's, no offense to the resident DJ on this board. But, what the hell is imagintive or original about playing the Game and 50 Cent singles off the radio?