Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn My Fellow Cp'ers !!!!!! Urgent !!!!

koky

as you guys know cp and cj have joined and this really sucks donkey cock !! they are bringing some of the cj rules upon us here and it really sucks !! such as , taking away the sex board ! that was a travesty !!! so now we have an idea . they are gonna start giving mod powers to cj mods here on cp .. i dont think any of us want that shit !! so what we had in mind was mayyyyyybe making one of us cp'ers a mod over there on cj ;) we have started a poll over there and we want you to go vote for yours trully !! yes me bitches !! if they are gonna take out fun from cp , i think its only fair that i take some fun back to them and even shit out !! thanks , koky !!

p.s. go vote bitches !!! :D

nice.....i really dont understand how saleen can be a MOD in cj....they talk about building a serious board...and they have this fag who is a fucking racist prick,who doesnt respect anyone,a few days ago called a female board member a whore and a bunch of shit,trying to pick up fights with leo...its that the type of person they want as a mod?........big mistake....i'll never take that board seriously until saleen is no more a mod.

and you are all bitches. :)

of course that was me,blendprod.

nice.....i really dont understand how saleen can be a MOD in cj....they talk about building a serious board...and they have this fag who is a fucking racist prick,who doesnt respect anyone,a few days ago called a female board member a whore and a bunch of shit,trying to pick up fights with leo...its that the type of person they want as a mod?........big mistake....i'll never take that board seriously until saleen is no more a mod.

are you role playing as valerie again ? are you wearing her clothes n shit ? that would be really sexy . post pics bitch !!

Another sign that shows how fucked up this world is, Saleen is indeed a fag, a racist and club-owner's cock sucker...maybe that's what the boards are going to turn into...is everyone going to become a club owner's cock suckah??? Not me, I don't give a fuck about compromising, if this board becomes stale and freedom of speech is taken away...we'd have no real reason to write on it...honestly, it's all about having a good time.

:compsux:

www.eatboxbitch.c:Dm

Another sign that shows how fucked up this world is, Saleen is indeed a fag, a racist and club-owner's cock sucker...maybe that's what the boards are going to turn into...is everyone going to become a club owner's cock suckah??? Not me, I don't give a fuck about compromising, if this board becomes stale and freedom of speech is taken away...we'd have no real reason to write on it...honestly, it's all about having a good time.

:compsux:

we can always find another board to have fun on & it's not _ _.

we'll leave it at that. I know of another one we could still have fun on.

but we shall wait and see,

KOKY FOR MIAMI MOD!!!!!

as you guys know cp and cj have joined and this really sucks donkey cock !! they are bringing some of the cj rules upon us here and it really sucks !! such as , taking away the sex board ! that was a travesty !!! so now we have an idea . they are gonna start giving mod powers to cj mods here on cp .. i dont think any of us want that shit !! so what we had in mind was mayyyyyybe making one of us cp'ers a mod over there on cj ;) we have started a poll over there and we want you to go vote for yours trully !! yes me bitches !! if they are gonna take out fun from cp , i think its only fair that i take some fun back to them and even shit out !! thanks , koky !!

p.s. go vote bitches !!! :D

Koky,

it was inevitable the merger would mean changes at CP. IMO the sex and drug boards should have remained in place. sex and drugs are a part of nightlife ,and a part of society in general like it or not. so removing the boards seemed rather odd. however ,that's Dave's decision to make not mine, and I have to respect the same.

ultimately we are all here to have fun. as you already ready know, there are things I have little tolerance for and that is spam, drama, and abusive behavior... if those things can be kept to minimum or eliminated ,the dynamics of CP Miami should not change.

when it stops being fun; is when it's time to move on... :)

p.s. NO I'm not registering at CJ, so I can vote for you. :what::D

fuck that !! i wanna be a permanent MOD !!

I don't think you campaign is that far fetched, I believe in your agenda and your ideas will bring a new approach and that of so fresh feeling that you bring to the boards, almost like a north polar breeze mixed with potpourri...Koky 2005, bitches!!!!

Ke biba la reboluzion...ANARQUIA!!!!

anarchy.jpg

:bounce: