Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOCTURNAL.. The Roof is on Fire!!!

tbooty

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF MIAMI NIGHTLIFE

FRIDAY MAY 13 2005

Aquabooty presents:

Nocturnal Rooftop... First Look

DJ’S

ROY DAVIS JR (Chicago - Ubiquity, Large, Warner Bros)

DHM (Miami - Aquabooty, Nocturnal)

DJINJI BROWN (Miami - Aquabooty, Yoruba)

Doors open to public at 11pm

50 NE 11th St Miami

reservations 305.576.6996

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF MIAMI NIGHTLIFE

FRIDAY MAY 13 2005

Aquabooty presents:

Nocturnal Rooftop... First Look

DJ’S

ROY DAVIS JR (Chicago - Ubiquity, Large, Warner Bros)

DHM (Miami - Aquabooty, Nocturnal)

DJINJI BROWN (Miami - Aquabooty, Yoruba)

Doors open to public at 11pm

50 NE 11th St Miami

reservations 305.576.6996

see you there :)

i dont blame you, i hardly belive that its finally opening. it's especially sucked for me because every weekend i have to either cancell or move an event to a different venue because they have not opened.. trust me they are opening. really...

i dont blame you, i hardly belive that its finally opening. it's especially sucked for me because every weekend i have to either cancell or move an event to a different venue because they have not opened.. trust me they are opening. really...

I feel ya on that FO SHO! Congrats on the new home Tomas (and Joe of course). I wish you guys good times and much success... I already know what we can expect.... 100% QUALITY! :aright:

as linked to by the aquabooty crew elsewheres

Roy describes his music as "Soul Electrica", the hybrid of soul and electronic music. Others describe it as classic R & B infused with deep, soulful, Chicago-style House. While spinning his own brand of floor-stomping soul for his multitude of fans, Roy Davis jr. has emerged as one of the most requested DJ’s in the world. Between flights, Roy has managed to create a musical catalog of many timeless club anthems; among them "The Believers - Who Dares to Believe in me?" and the genre-defining “Gabrielleâ€.

Growing up on Chicago's South Side, Davis was turned on at an early age to the sounds of house pioneers like Lil' Louis. Launching his own DJ/production career as part of the Chicago production unit Phuture, Davis began to make a name for himself with singles such as "20 Below." Then came the 90's, and Roy, keeping on point with his cutting edge sound, teamed up with Chicago vocalist Peven Everett and recorded the hit song, "Gabrielle"(Large /XL This track was met with massive radio and club play the world over and sold over 250,00 copies, and has appeared on dozens of compilations including the seminal Desert Island Mix from Gilles Peterson

(Journeys By DJ).

It was the tune that would change his musical direction, as well as take him back to his spiritual roots. As a result of not being able to find available or suitable vocalists for his more spiritual releases, Roy began singing over his productions. After a string of successful dance releases featuring Roy as a solo vocalist, and rave reviews from the press, Roy immediately took his stage show to the next

level, and formed his band, "Soldiers Of Universal Love".

Graduating from deejay to artist, this gave Roy the opportunity to perform his chart topping releases such as "Michael", and "Join His Kingdom", for his fans, and showcase his "Soul Electrica" sound on the road. The ability to perform with a band, and cause massive dance floor overloads around the world is what sets Roy apart from other Dj's and House producers. Roy and the "Soldiers of Universal Love" have performed at many renowned venues, including Club METRO in Chicago to the famous TROUBADOR in Los Angeles and Club Air in Tokyo.

During the beginning of the new Millennium, his reputation as a producer landed him work with major labels such as: Warner Brothers, Sony and MCA doing dance remixes for their top artists. Roy is diversified in the area of production with dozens of remixes including chart-toppers for Underworld, Gus Gus, Eric Benet/Faith Evans, Seal, Morcheeba and Universal's own Hip-Hop Queen, Mary J. Blige. Roy's work is also "No Stranger" to the Billboard Dance charts. His Terry Dexter remix of "Better than me" landed #3, while his most recent remix of Modjo's "Lady", soared to #1. Other honorable mentions in his catalog include "Watch Them Come" (Jazzanova

remix) and the Roule single "Rock Shock" Roy did with Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter, just prior to the label releasing their now infamous hit "Music Sounds Better."

More recently, Davis' full-length album, Traxx from the Nile (2001), stood out for its integrity and earthiness at a time when the North American dance scene was in the grips of the waning ecstasy-fueled British trance movement. The album reflected Davis' spirituality and includes not only his production but vocal work as well. The disc received rave reviews in over 30 publications including RollingStone.com, URB, Flaunt, Vibe, Mixer and many more. In Summer of 2002 Roy Davis Jr and the Soldiers of Universal Love were featured as a headlining act at Montreal's acclaimed 2002 Jazz Festival where they performed to a packed venue. "The wild

evening of entertainment provided by supercharged singer/DJ Roy Davis Jr" was proclaimed by Jazz Festival Senior President and Artistic Director André Ménard to be a highlight and a "particularly moving moment" of last years event. They performed live versions of hits such as "Gabrielle", "Watch Them Come", and several

titles from his March 2003 release on Toronto label NICE+SMOOTH entitled "WATER FOR

THIRSTY CHILDREN".

DISCOGRAPHY

Galactic Disco, 12" (Lazy Boy Records)

The Wild Life E.P., 12" (Sex Trax)

Tha Black Light Exposure E.P., 12" (Downtown 161)

Gabriel, 12" (XL Recordings)

Roy's Chicago Basement Traxx, 12" (Kumba)

People From Mars, 12" (Earth, Moon & Sun)

Unreleased Basement Traxx Vol.2, 12" (Bombay)

Traxx From The Nile, CD (Bombay)

Join His Kingdom, 12" (20000st)

Roy's Unreleased Traxx Vol 1, 12" (Force Inc. US)

Deliver Me, 12" (Freetown Inc)

Mind Power, 12" (Guerilla)

Heart Attack (Remixes), 12" (Power Music Distribution)

People From Mars, 12" (DJ Exclusive)

House Trax & Rhythms, 12" (Power Music Distribution)

US EP #101, 12" (Perspective Records)

The Secret Mission, 2x12" (Power Music Distribution)

House Inferno!, CD5" (Perspective SDS)

The Secret Mission, 2x12" (Power Music Records)

House Inferno!, 12" (Perspective SDS)

Something Inside Of Me, 12" (King Street Sounds)

Soul Electrica, CD (Peacefrog)

Live On Da Set 1, 12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Always There, 12" (Afterhours)

Love, Wisdom & Understanding, 12"

(Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Don't You Dare Stop Loving, 12" (Nite Life Collective)

Someday, 12" (Peacefrog)

Soul Electrica, 2x12" (Peacefrog)

Michael, 12" (Nuphonic)

Michael (Remixes), 12" (Nuphonic)

Planet X, 12" (Planets)

There's A Place About Love, 12" (Bombay)

Watch Them Come, 2x12" (Bombay)

Dance Shake, 12" (Red Menace Records)

Cherish, 12" (Bombay)

Closer 2 U, 12" (Large Records)

Love's Light, 12" (Jamayka Recordings)

Back To Chicago 12†( King Street Records)

Water For Thirsty Children CD +LP (nice+smooth ultramedia)

Melodies From Heaven remixes 12â€

(nice+smooth ultramedia)

Dance With Me (Remixes), 12" (Power Music Distribution) I Know What You’re Thinking 12†(Ubiquity)

The Secret Mission, CD (Power Music Distribution)

The Wild EP Pt 2, 12" (Sex Trax)

Gabrielle, 12" (Large Records)

Alive On Tha Set!, 12" (Cajual Records)

House Inferno, 12" (Not On Label)

The Beautiful One, 12" (Large Records)

DJ Mix, CD (Livewire)

Does It Again, 12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Rock Shock, 12" (Roulé)

God Of Israel, 12" (Afterhours)

Remix Work

Mary J Blige - Deep Inside (Roys Love 4 Mary J Mix) – (MCA)

Eric Benet and Faith Evans - Georgy Porgy" (Roy Davis Remix) (Warner Bros)

D’Angelo – Spanish Joint 12†(Virgin)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Radio Mix) on Lady (Remixed), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Remixed), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Radio Mix) on Lady (Remixed), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Remixed), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady Original Club Mixes 12" (MCA Records)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy Davis Jr.'s Lady Soul Remix) on Ladyshave, 12" (4AD)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy Davis Jr.'s Lady Soul Remix) on Ladyshave, CD5" (4AD)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy's Lady Soul Mix) on Ladyshave, 12" (4AD)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy's Lady Soul Mix) on Ladyshave, CD5" (4AD)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr Mix) on Disco Subversion, 2xCD (Force Inc.)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr. Remix) on Mainhatten Sound, CD (Shadow Records)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr. Remix) on Rave New World Compilation III, 2xCD (DMD)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy's Back 2 Tha Phuture Mix) on My Anthem - US Mixes, 12" (Force Inc.)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, 12" (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, CD (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (DJ Pierre´s Afro Club Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (DJ Pierre's Afro Club Mix) on Club Lonely, CD (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Real Instrumental Mix) on Club Lonely, 12" (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Real Instrumental Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Davis Featuring Adolfo - 2B Or Not 2B (Roy's C.O.D. Mix) on 2B Or Not 2B, 2x12" (DJ Exclusive)

Eddie 'flashin' Fowlkes - Angel In My Pocket (Sonic Funk Mix) 2x12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Yasang - Because Of You (Roy's "Nothin' But Love" Mix) on Because Of You, 12" (Catch)

Terry Dexter – Better Than Me (Roy Davis Mix) (Sony)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on Club Patrol, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on Feb. 1995, CD (Power Music Distribution)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Live IV Life Feat Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Original Underground Mix) 12" (Strictly Rhythm)

Live IV Life Featuring Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Roy's Club Mix) (Strictly Rhythm)

Live IV Life Featuring Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Roy's Red Dog Mix) 12" (Strictly Rhythm)

Spank Spank - Domain/Rainmaker (Roy's Ruff-A-Dub) on Domain/Rainmaker, 12" (Sex Trax)

Children Of Planet Earth - Fly Away (Roy's Chi Town Dub) on Jazz In The House - Sound Of Summer, CD (Slip 'n' Slide)

Chateau Lamotte - Glory Me (The Heavenly Sunshine Mix) 12" (Different Recordings)

X Fade feat. Lavette - Good & Plenty Love (Roy's Believer's Dub) 12" (King Street Sounds)

Kerri Chandler - Hallelujah (Roy's Unreleased Gospel Mix) on Mix The Vibe, CD (Sony Music Entertainment (UK)

3 Tha Hardway - Hot Temptation (Roy's Shelter Mix) on Hot Temptation, 12" (Force Inc. US)

Dannell Dixon - I Saw The Future (Roy's Last Laugh Mix) on Battle With The World EP, 12" (Nite Grooves)

L.A. Williams - It's My Time To Jack 2 (Roy's Jackin With The Mbo Mix) on The Project Part 2, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on Klimax, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on The Groove Collection #001, 2x12" (Mustard)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Nate Williams - Light Speed (Roy's Red Dog Mix) on Light Speed, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Light Speed (Roy's Red Dog Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Terry Callier - Love Theme From Spartacus (Roy's Steppers Delight) 12" (Talkin' Loud)

Terry Callier - Love Theme From Spartacus (Roy's Steppers Delight) CD5" (Talkin' Loud)

Modal - Lovers (Roy Davis & D.J. Skull Remix) on Electro Revenge, CD (Technoclub)

© S.O.U.L.Mgmt

as linked to by the aquabooty crew elsewheres

Roy describes his music as "Soul Electrica", the hybrid of soul and electronic music. Others describe it as classic R & B infused with deep, soulful, Chicago-style House. While spinning his own brand of floor-stomping soul for his multitude of fans, Roy Davis jr. has emerged as one of the most requested DJ’s in the world. Between flights, Roy has managed to create a musical catalog of many timeless club anthems; among them "The Believers - Who Dares to Believe in me?" and the genre-defining “Gabrielleâ€.

Growing up on Chicago's South Side, Davis was turned on at an early age to the sounds of house pioneers like Lil' Louis. Launching his own DJ/production career as part of the Chicago production unit Phuture, Davis began to make a name for himself with singles such as "20 Below." Then came the 90's, and Roy, keeping on point with his cutting edge sound, teamed up with Chicago vocalist Peven Everett and recorded the hit song, "Gabrielle"(Large /XL This track was met with massive radio and club play the world over and sold over 250,00 copies, and has appeared on dozens of compilations including the seminal Desert Island Mix from Gilles Peterson

(Journeys By DJ).

It was the tune that would change his musical direction, as well as take him back to his spiritual roots. As a result of not being able to find available or suitable vocalists for his more spiritual releases, Roy began singing over his productions. After a string of successful dance releases featuring Roy as a solo vocalist, and rave reviews from the press, Roy immediately took his stage show to the next

level, and formed his band, "Soldiers Of Universal Love".

Graduating from deejay to artist, this gave Roy the opportunity to perform his chart topping releases such as "Michael", and "Join His Kingdom", for his fans, and showcase his "Soul Electrica" sound on the road. The ability to perform with a band, and cause massive dance floor overloads around the world is what sets Roy apart from other Dj's and House producers. Roy and the "Soldiers of Universal Love" have performed at many renowned venues, including Club METRO in Chicago to the famous TROUBADOR in Los Angeles and Club Air in Tokyo.

During the beginning of the new Millennium, his reputation as a producer landed him work with major labels such as: Warner Brothers, Sony and MCA doing dance remixes for their top artists. Roy is diversified in the area of production with dozens of remixes including chart-toppers for Underworld, Gus Gus, Eric Benet/Faith Evans, Seal, Morcheeba and Universal's own Hip-Hop Queen, Mary J. Blige. Roy's work is also "No Stranger" to the Billboard Dance charts. His Terry Dexter remix of "Better than me" landed #3, while his most recent remix of Modjo's "Lady", soared to #1. Other honorable mentions in his catalog include "Watch Them Come" (Jazzanova

remix) and the Roule single "Rock Shock" Roy did with Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter, just prior to the label releasing their now infamous hit "Music Sounds Better."

More recently, Davis' full-length album, Traxx from the Nile (2001), stood out for its integrity and earthiness at a time when the North American dance scene was in the grips of the waning ecstasy-fueled British trance movement. The album reflected Davis' spirituality and includes not only his production but vocal work as well. The disc received rave reviews in over 30 publications including RollingStone.com, URB, Flaunt, Vibe, Mixer and many more. In Summer of 2002 Roy Davis Jr and the Soldiers of Universal Love were featured as a headlining act at Montreal's acclaimed 2002 Jazz Festival where they performed to a packed venue. "The wild

evening of entertainment provided by supercharged singer/DJ Roy Davis Jr" was proclaimed by Jazz Festival Senior President and Artistic Director André Ménard to be a highlight and a "particularly moving moment" of last years event. They performed live versions of hits such as "Gabrielle", "Watch Them Come", and several

titles from his March 2003 release on Toronto label NICE+SMOOTH entitled "WATER FOR

THIRSTY CHILDREN".

DISCOGRAPHY

Galactic Disco, 12" (Lazy Boy Records)

The Wild Life E.P., 12" (Sex Trax)

Tha Black Light Exposure E.P., 12" (Downtown 161)

Roy's Chicago Basement Traxx, 12" (Kumba)

People From Mars, 12" (Earth, Moon & Sun)

Unreleased Basement Traxx Vol.2, 12" (Bombay)

Traxx From The Nile, CD (Bombay)

Join His Kingdom, 12" (20000st)

Roy's Unreleased Traxx Vol 1, 12" (Force Inc. US)

Deliver Me, 12" (Freetown Inc)

Mind Power, 12" (Guerilla)

Heart Attack (Remixes), 12" (Power Music Distribution)

People From Mars, 12" (DJ Exclusive)

House Trax & Rhythms, 12" (Power Music Distribution)

US EP #101, 12" (Perspective Records)

The Secret Mission, 2x12" (Power Music Distribution)

House Inferno!, CD5" (Perspective SDS)

The Secret Mission, 2x12" (Power Music Records)

House Inferno!, 12" (Perspective SDS)

Something Inside Of Me, 12" (King Street Sounds)

Soul Electrica, CD (Peacefrog)

Live On Da Set 1, 12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Always There, 12" (Afterhours)

Love, Wisdom & Understanding, 12"

(Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Don't You Dare Stop Loving, 12" (Nite Life Collective)

Someday, 12" (Peacefrog)

Soul Electrica, 2x12" (Peacefrog)

Michael, 12" (Nuphonic)

Michael (Remixes), 12" (Nuphonic)

Planet X, 12" (Planets)

There's A Place About Love, 12" (Bombay)

Watch Them Come, 2x12" (Bombay)

Dance Shake, 12" (Red Menace Records)

Cherish, 12" (Bombay)

Closer 2 U, 12" (Large Records)

Love's Light, 12" (Jamayka Recordings)

Back To Chicago 12†( King Street Records)

Water For Thirsty Children CD +LP (nice+smooth ultramedia)

Melodies From Heaven remixes 12â€

(nice+smooth ultramedia)

Dance With Me (Remixes), 12" (Power Music Distribution) I Know What You’re Thinking 12†(Ubiquity)

The Secret Mission, CD (Power Music Distribution)

The Wild EP Pt 2, 12" (Sex Trax)

Alive On Tha Set!, 12" (Cajual Records)

House Inferno, 12" (Not On Label)

The Beautiful One, 12" (Large Records)

DJ Mix, CD (Livewire)

Does It Again, 12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Rock Shock, 12" (Roulé)

God Of Israel, 12" (Afterhours)

Remix Work

Mary J Blige - Deep Inside (Roys Love 4 Mary J Mix) – (MCA)

Eric Benet and Faith Evans - Georgy Porgy" (Roy Davis Remix) (Warner Bros)

D’Angelo – Spanish Joint 12†(Virgin)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Radio Mix) on Lady (Remixed), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy Davis Junior's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Remixed), CD5" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Radio Mix) on Lady (Remixed), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Hear Me Tonight), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady (Remixed), 12" (Sound of Barclay)

Modjo - Lady (Roy's Universal Soldiers Mix) on Lady Original Club Mixes 12" (MCA Records)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy Davis Jr.'s Lady Soul Remix) on Ladyshave, 12" (4AD)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy Davis Jr.'s Lady Soul Remix) on Ladyshave, CD5" (4AD)

Gus Gus - Ladyshave (Roy's Lady Soul Mix) on Ladyshave, CD5" (4AD)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr Mix) on Disco Subversion, 2xCD (Force Inc.)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr. Remix) on Mainhatten Sound, CD (Shadow Records)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy Davis Jr. Remix) on Rave New World Compilation III, 2xCD (DMD)

Ian Pooley - My Anthem (Roy's Back 2 Tha Phuture Mix) on My Anthem - US Mixes, 12" (Force Inc.)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, 12" (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Bellbottoms & Platforms Mix) on Club Lonely, CD (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (DJ Pierre´s Afro Club Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (DJ Pierre's Afro Club Mix) on Club Lonely, CD (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Real Instrumental Mix) on Club Lonely, 12" (Epic)

Lil Louis & The World - Club Lonely (Real Instrumental Mix) on Club Lonely, 2x12" (ffrr)

Davis Featuring Adolfo - 2B Or Not 2B (Roy's C.O.D. Mix) on 2B Or Not 2B, 2x12" (DJ Exclusive)

Eddie 'flashin' Fowlkes - Angel In My Pocket (Sonic Funk Mix) 2x12" (Undaground Therapy Muzik)

Yasang - Because Of You (Roy's "Nothin' But Love" Mix) on Because Of You, 12" (Catch)

Terry Dexter – Better Than Me (Roy Davis Mix) (Sony)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on Club Patrol, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on Feb. 1995, CD (Power Music Distribution)

Nate Williams - Club Patrol (Roy's Deathwish Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Live IV Life Feat Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Original Underground Mix) 12" (Strictly Rhythm)

Live IV Life Featuring Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Roy's Club Mix) (Strictly Rhythm)

Live IV Life Featuring Wanda Rogers - Do U Know? (Roy's Red Dog Mix) 12" (Strictly Rhythm)

Spank Spank - Domain/Rainmaker (Roy's Ruff-A-Dub) on Domain/Rainmaker, 12" (Sex Trax)

Children Of Planet Earth - Fly Away (Roy's Chi Town Dub) on Jazz In The House - Sound Of Summer, CD (Slip 'n' Slide)

Chateau Lamotte - Glory Me (The Heavenly Sunshine Mix) 12" (Different Recordings)

X Fade feat. Lavette - Good & Plenty Love (Roy's Believer's Dub) 12" (King Street Sounds)

Kerri Chandler - Hallelujah (Roy's Unreleased Gospel Mix) on Mix The Vibe, CD (Sony Music Entertainment (UK)

3 Tha Hardway - Hot Temptation (Roy's Shelter Mix) on Hot Temptation, 12" (Force Inc. US)

Dannell Dixon - I Saw The Future (Roy's Last Laugh Mix) on Battle With The World EP, 12" (Nite Grooves)

L.A. Williams - It's My Time To Jack 2 (Roy's Jackin With The Mbo Mix) on The Project Part 2, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on Klimax, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on The Groove Collection #001, 2x12" (Mustard)

Nate Williams - Klimax (Roy's Total Recall Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Nate Williams - Light Speed (Roy's Red Dog Mix) on Light Speed, 12" (Sex Trax)

Nate Williams - Light Speed (Roy's Red Dog Mix) on X:treme Power, 2x12" (X:treme Records)

Terry Callier - Love Theme From Spartacus (Roy's Steppers Delight) 12" (Talkin' Loud)

Terry Callier - Love Theme From Spartacus (Roy's Steppers Delight) CD5" (Talkin' Loud)

Modal - Lovers (Roy Davis & D.J. Skull Remix) on Electro Revenge, CD (Technoclub)

© S.O.U.L.Mgmt

HEY BLING YOU ARE WELCOMED ON CP .. BUT WONT CJ GET MAD AT YOU WRITING ALL OF THIS INFO ON OUR MOTHER SITE ? :confused:

WTF? Danny invented the booty? Naaaaahhh that can't be! :D

Well I did find this information that could convince you...

Applicant: Digital7

item in question: booty smilie (1 unit)

U.S. Copyright Office

101 Independence Ave. S.E.

Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

(202) 707-3000

wow! :eek:

Well I did find this information that could convince you...

Applicant: Digital7

item in question: booty smilie (1 unit)

U.S. Copyright Office

101 Independence Ave. S.E.

Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

(202) 707-3000

wow! :eek:

LOL.. You da man!!