Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs Mets

Fkornre, I want my money in singles...I plan on using your money at a strip club

thanks

lol...no prob...

when i was in vegas at the strip club...they gave me my change for drinks everytime in $2.00 dollar bills...why all of a sudden are these sluts worth $2.00????

lol...no prob...

when i was in vegas at the strip club...they gave me my change for drinks everytime in $2.00 dollar bills...why all of a sudden are these sluts worth $2.00????

for fuck's sake, just when you thought vegas couldnt get any more shady....

that shits hilarious though

Why? :confused:

would I be right in saying that we both agree that this is probably not the year the Mets make it to the WS let alone the playoffs? If they do than great but realistically they are still rebuilding, right? Ok, so why not take it for what it is and just enjoy the Yankee/Mets series? You can't tell me it doesn't bring a nice buzz to the city and that you don't get more out of beating the Yankees than let's say the Pirates. So you can't say it's "just another series".

Keep it real homie!

would I be right in saying that we both agree that this is probably not the year the Mets make it to the WS let alone the playoffs? If they do than great but realistically they are still rebuilding, right? Ok, so why not take it for what it is and just enjoy the Yankee/Mets series? You can't tell me it doesn't bring a nice buzz to the city and that you don't get more out of beating the Yankees than let's say the Pirates. So you can't say it's "just another series".

Keep it real homie!

If the White Sox, Orioles and stinkin D-Backs are in running, why can't we?

I mean it's okay and all, but I'm seriously not into it...I might watch some of the game on Saturday on TV, but I'm not changing my schedule around for the series.

I'll be watching the ATL and Marlins series next week though for sure...cause a 5-2 or 6-1 week in our favor would mean we are making some serious moves!

I care more about next week's games than this weekend...sorry

Becauseeee..

You're never excited/happy/etc.. about anything that has to do with baseball.. why do you even like it lol..

I'm excited about Next week's games...this is only another series to me with no significant impact on the standings.

Unless it's an actual "Subway Series" in the WS, it's overrated.

I'm excited about Next week's games...this is only another series to me with no significant impact on the standings.

Unless it's an actual "Subway Series" in the WS, it's overrated.

3 wins or losses certainly would have an impact in a tight race

3 wins or losses certainly would have an impact in a tight race

If the Yankees were in the NL East then yeah, but they're not so I could care less.

Honestly, if I was a Yankee fan I'd be more geared up for the Sox and Orioles than this.

If the Yankees were in the NL East then yeah, but they're not so I could care less.

Honestly, if I was a Yankee fan I'd be more geared up for the Sox and Orioles than this.

ok then will take the 3 wins and when you miss out on a wild card or 1st place in the nl east by 3 games ...i guess it wont a big deal.

Without a doubt, as either of those series are 10 times more significant. But a win is a win, and a loss is a loss. So it does matter. But to me it will not be as exciting either.

The Yanks/Mets was exciting back when it first started. But there is no real rivalry their in my eyes. World Series would be a different story. Who wouldn't love to see another Cross Town World Series. But regular season lost its luster a long time ago.

They should make it every 3 years like every other interleague game... This game lost it's novelty a while ago...

when the teams draw almost 180000 for a 3 game series you bet their gonna keep scheduling every yr 2x a year

and yeah its been a little watered down the pst couple of years , but it should pick up again in intensity as records are pretty even and yanks looking for some payback after sweep last yr.

plus throw in the PEdro and WIllie factor and its looking like it will be a great weekend

when the teams draw almost 180000 for a 3 game series you bet their gonna keep scheduling every yr 2x a year

and yeah its been a little watered down the pst couple of years , but it should pick up again in intensity as records are pretty even and yanks looking for some payback after sweep last yr.

plus throw in the PEdro and WIllie factor and its looking like it will be a great weekend

exactly! I'm sure the local bars aren't complaining either.