Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs Mets

amazing how the "Amazin's" gave away that game, the first game, and the series

First off, both teams played like shit in game 1... Secondly when are you all going to learn that it is not in Pedro to come up with a win against the Yanks... Yeah he pitched great. But one way or another, he either loses or gets a no decision... It is almost a no-brainer! Oh, and the Yankees did it without the 2 biggest bats in their lineup... And a second string catcher...

Anyway - Mets down, Boston next... How Ya Doin?

Left side of the infield is 22 years old...mistakes happen...they'll learn and improve...We didn't lose any ground from the Braves and Marlins which is good...the real games begin tomorrow!

:aright:

I will say one thing for the Mets... They will be one of the teams to beat in the near future... They have made many moves in the right direction, and if they keep their younins... They will develope nicely.

yo scott...we prob wont hear from spragga, nmn, headpusher and manjibu till tomorrow...

Truthfully, I don't give a shit anymore. No matter what the Yanks do... We will always suck in the eyes of many on this board. And there is always a reason for this, and a reason for that. Last week it was " Lets see what the Yanks do against the Mets " now they will come back and say the Mets played like shit. Well so did the Yanks... So that does not say much for the Mets.

Next it will be... "Wait till next week against Boston" and if we beat Boston, they will say something like " Well so and so was injured, and a $200mil team should be beating them or something to that effect... So to be honest... I could care less than to argue, converse, or debate with any of them.

Fuck them...

LETS GO YANKS!!! We gained some ground on Baltimore and Toronto once again... Too bad Boston won.

well looky what we got here...yanks win the series 2-1...thanx for playing guys...

nmn...hey ya doin???

go fuck yourself you fag!

can't believe we fucking blew that shit...oh well, congratulations you fucks

we need to play some good ball now with Atlanta and Florida

First off, both teams played like shit in game 1... Secondly when are you all going to learn that it is not in Pedro to come up with a win against the Yanks... Yeah he pitched great. But one way or another, he either loses or gets a no decision... It is almost a no-brainer! Oh, and the Yankees did it without the 2 biggest bats in their lineup... And a second string catcher...

Anyway - Mets down, Boston next... How Ya Doin?

Well congrats you beat the mets, good fuckin job. lol

Truthfully, I don't give a shit anymore. No matter what the Yanks do... We will always suck in the eyes of many on this board. And there is always a reason for this, and a reason for that. Last week it was " Lets see what the Yanks do against the Mets " now they will come back and say the Mets played like shit. Well so did the Yanks... So that does not say much for the Mets.

Next it will be... "Wait till next week against Boston" and if we beat Boston, they will say something like " Well so and so was injured, and a $200mil team should be beating them or something to that effect... So to be honest... I could care less than to argue, converse, or debate with any of them.

Fuck them...

LETS GO YANKS!!! We gained some ground on Baltimore and Toronto once again... Too bad Boston won.

Everyone says we suck waaawaaaa, fuck em waaawaaaa, I don't want to argue waaawaaaa. Please, you have a 200 mill team that is 2 games over .500 and tied for third place. Those are facts you can not argue all you want.

:ghey:

Well congrats you beat the mets, good fuckin job. lol

Your a comedian... And as I said, that is basically all you people around here can say. And considering last week you were all saying

"Well lets see what they do against the Mets"

Don't worry, Boston is about to get beat as well... Then you will all cry about something else...

I will talk to you in June when you all have nothing to say besides... Well they are a $200 million dollar team that should be in 1st place...

PS - How old are you? 12?

Everyone says we suck waaawaaaa, fuck em waaawaaaa, I don't want to argue waaawaaaa. Please, you have a 200 mill team that is 2 games over .500 and tied for third place. Those are facts you can not argue all you want.

:ghey:

waaaaaah our 2 starters are out injured waaaaaaahh

two way street huh?

Yankees should've been swept. They played like dogshit. But the Mets played even worse. They played like horseshit.

I made myself $100 on what was a joke of a series... I have never seen a team play so bad and have no offense and still pull it off.

As much as I am not a Mets fan... The team will be the one to beat in the near future... They have great young potential...

waaaaaah our 2 starters are out injured waaaaaaahh

two way street huh?

Never cried about it, just stated that we were still playing good without two starters how is that crying? Elemplaytex says we won without our biggest bats and that is true and that is not crying. Get it?

He just sounded like a little girl complaining about how his 4th place team is being treated . Your team played like ass and should of been beat but because the mets played even worse you won. If people want to say the yanks played like shit (which they did) you cry and say I am not going to talk to anyone waawaa.

caleb is the only voice of reason in here.

LIsten if you want to compare pitching staffs or bench players I have no problem but to sit and cry saying your team gets no respect when it is in 4th place in the al east had for the most part played like shit then that is :ghey:

Never cried about it, just stated that we were still playing good without two starters how is that crying? Elemplaytex says we won without our biggest bats and that is true and that is not crying. Get it?

He just sounded like a little girl complaining about how his 4th place team is being treated . Your team played like ass and should of been beat but because the mets played even worse you won. If people want to say the yanks played like shit (which they did) you cry and say I am not going to talk to anyone waawaa.

caleb is the only voice of reason in here.

LIsten if you want to compare pitching staffs or bench players I have no problem but to sit and cry saying your team gets no respect when it is in 4th place in the al east had for the most part played like shit then that is :ghey:

I love how people on this forum read what they want to read... lol you are all too funny...

Me saying we won without the big bats is not crying. It is pointing out the fact that teams can still do it if they play the right way.

In this case, neither team played the right way. They both played like garbage. But I will give it to the mets by saying that the Mets really put the Yanks to shame in game 2...

Secondly it was not crying... It was simply stating why argue, why hold conversation, why debate where no matter what is said, and no matter how the team plays. People on here will abuse them up and down. I don't care if you respect the team or not... Just not going to constantly argue my point when I get the same response with every post I make... $200 million this, 4th place that, wait till the Yanks play so and so... Like I said... Let the league go its direction... And we can save all the debate for the end of the season..

Point - Yeah, the Yanks are playing no where near what a $200 million team should be playing. Which again is something we, as Yankee fans realize.

Point - I don't like what Steinbrenner has done with the team. Yeah it is nice that you see a bunch of stars when I go to the ball park. But I am not their to see a field full of stars, I am there to see my team perform like stars... And the Yanks have yet to show any of that. Yeah the 10 game run was nice. But following, they played 3 games of shit.

Point -

Yankee fan " Sheffield is on fire"

Yankee Hater " Sheffield is on roids"

Yankee fan "Jeter is on fire"

Yankee hater "Jeter is over rated, and gay"

What that has to do with baseball is beyond me.

Yankee fan "Martinez is helping this team out"

Yankee hater "He is old and washed up"

Again my point is, no matter what is going on, no matter where the team is in the standing, no matter how good or how bad the team plays... There is no interesting debate, conversation, argument... Every response is the same.

Again, I don't care if you hate the team, hate the owner, hate the players, hate the manager... But at least come up with something different and interesting.

I myself point out good baseball when I see it. Shit I was even open enough to smile last year when Boston won the WS... Why, because they had every part of baseball that was essential to win it last year... Because they played like a $200+ million dollar team with a salary almost half that. Because they deserved to win that year over any team that they faces... Because they were a different ball club last year than I have ever seen. The desire, the determination, a team full of "idiots" as they were quoted... that all stuck together as a team... Of course it killed me... But sometimes you can't help yourself when things happen.

So call it crying... Call it as you wish... The truth of it all is it is baseball... And I like to watch it for what it is.

Just because people make a point about your team is no need for you to get your panties in a bunch. You were saying they were playing great I said they were still in 4th place. Both points at the time were true. I agree you were not crying about saying tha bats were out just as I was not crying saying we had 2 starters out. Those are facts.

Tino is old and not bonds so at some point he will not put up such godly numbers. I said he was on fire and he was.

Scheff was on fire and was on roids both true points

jeter is fire and is ghey both true points :)

But hey do not leave until july or some shit like that its fun to have people to talk to.

Just because people make a point about your team is no need for you to get your panties in a bunch. You were saying they were playing great I said they were still in 4th place. Both points at the time were true. I agree you were not crying about saying tha bats were out just as I was not crying saying we had 2 starters out. Those are facts.

Tino is old and not bonds so at some point he will not put up such godly numbers. I said he was on fire and he was.

Scheff was on fire and was on roids both true points

jeter is fire and is ghey both true points :)

But hey do not leave until july or some shit like that its fun to have people to talk to.

lol - Not going anywhere... As much as some shit annoys me, is probably equally keeping me here... I know it is the net. And I know it is all more to get one another going than anything else.

Tino may be old... But is still a good ball player. No he will not keep up such power numbers,and to think that is obsurd... But he also shouldn't be thrown in the mud. The only reason his numbers lacked on the other 2 ball clubs was playing time. St. Louis he was playing behind Pujols no? I am not sure...

And I believe there were a mess of 1st basemen on Tampa which made his playing time less as well. But as a person off the bench and little playing time with the Rays, he still put up decent numbers.

And obviously doing a hell of alot better than that piece of shit Giambi... Yeah, I know, not saying much... Anyway...

poooholes was in the outfield I think and tinos numbers were not bad that first year. It has to be hard to have good numbers in tampa, he seems like a big game player (as in the bigger or important the at bat the better he is) kind of like the anti-arod.

I love how people on this forum read what they want to read... lol you are all too funny...

Me saying we won without the big bats is not crying. It is pointing out the fact that teams can still do it if they play the right way.

In this case, neither team played the right way. They both played like garbage. But I will give it to the mets by saying that the Mets really put the Yanks to shame in game 2...

Secondly it was not crying... It was simply stating why argue, why hold conversation, why debate where no matter what is said, and no matter how the team plays. People on here will abuse them up and down. I don't care if you respect the team or not... Just not going to constantly argue my point when I get the same response with every post I make... $200 million this, 4th place that, wait till the Yanks play so and so... Like I said... Let the league go its direction... And we can save all the debate for the end of the season..

Point - Yeah, the Yanks are playing no where near what a $200 million team should be playing. Which again is something we, as Yankee fans realize.

Point - I don't like what Steinbrenner has done with the team. Yeah it is nice that you see a bunch of stars when I go to the ball park. But I am not their to see a field full of stars, I am there to see my team perform like stars... And the Yanks have yet to show any of that. Yeah the 10 game run was nice. But following, they played 3 games of shit.

Point -

Yankee fan " Sheffield is on fire"

Yankee Hater " Sheffield is on roids"

Yankee fan "Jeter is on fire"

Yankee hater "Jeter is over rated, and gay"

What that has to do with baseball is beyond me.

Yankee fan "Martinez is helping this team out"

Yankee hater "He is old and washed up"

Again my point is, no matter what is going on, no matter where the team is in the standing, no matter how good or how bad the team plays... There is no interesting debate, conversation, argument... Every response is the same.

Again, I don't care if you hate the team, hate the owner, hate the players, hate the manager... But at least come up with something different and interesting.

I myself point out good baseball when I see it. Shit I was even open enough to smile last year when Boston won the WS... Why, because they had every part of baseball that was essential to win it last year... Because they played like a $200+ million dollar team with a salary almost half that. Because they deserved to win that year over any team that they faces... Because they were a different ball club last year than I have ever seen. The desire, the determination, a team full of "idiots" as they were quoted... that all stuck together as a team... Of course it killed me... But sometimes you can't help yourself when things happen.

So call it crying... Call it as you wish... The truth of it all is it is baseball... And I like to watch it for what it is.

Jeters gay

lol

seriuosly, its great when you get a bunch of baseball fans together just shootin the shit about their theories and arguements about players and teams even if the occasional dig is made towards their hated rivals....its all in good fun.

I'm by no means bipartisant in my rooting methods, but I can make bipartisant comments to the game in general...its all good

oh yeah, Sheffs on roids

Jeters gay

lol

seriuosly, its great when you get a bunch of baseball fans together just shootin the shit about their theories and arguements about players and teams even if the occasional dig is made towards their hated rivals....its all in good fun.

I'm by no means bipartisant in my rooting methods, but I can make bipartisant comments to the game in general...its all good

oh yeah, Sheffs on roids

brady swallows

Jeters gay

lol

I'm by no means bipartisan in my rooting methods, but I can make bipartisan comments to the game in general...its all good

oh yeah, Sheffs on roids

there is no such word as "bipartisant"

are you fuckin serious going after typos????

**points to bump board** go back to your e-buddies and point out typos elsewhere

geek

that wasnt really a typo but a clear misconception

but you're obviously too bitter to take it for what it is you wombat

:aright: