Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs Mets

Let the shit talking begin...both teams are at .500 with the Yanks playing there best ball of the year. Ashame you gotta come to Shea where we can put you in your place just like we did last year!

And I just got tickets for Pedro's game friday night :pint:

Lets Go Mets!

Yankees suck you can all blow me :swallow:

you know whats sad....Mets fans actually think their rivalry with the Yankees is even in the same ballfield as the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry (a rivalry in which the Sox currently OWN btw)

no knock on anyone here.....its just something I saw over and over when I was livin in astoria

you know whats sad....Mets fans actually think their rivalry with the Yankees is even in the same ballfield as the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry (a rivalry in which the Sox currently OWN btw)

no knock on anyone here.....its just something I saw over and over when I was livin in astoria

Damn, you just gotta rain on everyone's parade, don't you? :nono:

Own, Ha! thats a joke... For the season they are tied 3 a piece. Last year was last year. This year is this year. I honestly can't wait to play Boston again! Shut you bitches up once and for all.

Closer...my mother was at the game Mets game last night and she said the Yankee Suck chants were already in full effect...can't wait for Friday's game. It's going to be insane there

Good game Benson...Floyd another bomb to lead the NL in homeruns and Piazza with a couple of hits.

Yanks don't lose :mad:

nice win Mets...2-1...take one more tomorrow go into the series on a 3 game winning streak with Pedro on the mound and the Yanks will be done!

Good job Looper closing that out :pint:

Fkornre, I want my money in singles...I plan on using your money at a strip club

thanks

nice win Mets...2-1...take one more tomorrow go into the series on a 3 game winning streak with Pedro on the mound and the Yanks will be done!

Good job Looper closing that out :pint:

Fkornre, I want my money in singles...I plan on using your money at a strip club

thanks

Um, the Yankees have always owned Pedro, so don't get your hopes up... The only thing you guys have going for you is maybe the Mets will be smarter and not let him pitch into the 7th inning or over 100 pitches.