Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs Mets

yankee fan...i think not!

It's called being a baseball fan... Yeah, it sucked. Yeah, I hated it. And as much as I love my team. I do not like where Steinbrenner is taking the ball club.

So the smile was not out of happyness for Boston. It was a smile realizing what a team had accomplished. It seems that every post season of late that the Yanks go into they show no heart. And every team they play is all heart. And that is what helps win ball games. Without heart as well as talent, you will not beat a team that holds both.

So say what you wish. Again, I give credit where credit is due. I am not so thick headed to not do so.

and like I said the year before when the Yanks beat the sox in the tenth of game 7.....great series. I was truely happy to witness that series.

And even last year, I stated over and over that I wanted to see the Sox win the series but first get passed the Yankees when the Yankees were at full strength...and they did.

The Sox deserved it last year and I couldnt be happier seeing it. But then again, its because I love baseball and love watching it. I get so caught up in every game of every day that its borderline crazed.

I could talk baseball hours on end much like I can talk football...and thats what makes it great. Throw in the fact that you are caught up in the greatest rivalry in all of American sports......and it makes it that more dynamic.

I'm just a fan of the sport much like most people on here (and hence why I even still bother posting on CP) and making intelligent convo while being able to bash on each others' ball club makes it enjoyable.

oh, and Jeters gay

and like I said the year before when the Yanks beat the sox in the tenth of game 7.....great series. I was truely happy to witness that series.

And even last year, I stated over and over that I wanted to see the Sox win the series but first get passed the Yankees when the Yankees were at full strength...and they did.

The Sox deserved it last year and I couldnt be happier seeing it. But then again, its because I love baseball and love watching it. I get so caught up in every game of every day that its borderline crazed.

I could talk baseball hours on end much like I can talk football...and thats what makes it great. Throw in the fact that you are caught up in the greatest rivalry in all of American sports......and it makes it that more dynamic.

I'm just a fan of the sport much like most people on here (and hence why I even still bother posting on CP) and making intelligent convo while being able to bash on each others' ball club makes it enjoyable.

oh, and Jeters gay

when was the last time you made intelligent convo?? all of your posts lately have been flames against the yankees and mets..

and that Giambi thread made for good tired convo - even though it was a flame in disguise..

• 4 weeks later...
Just scored 2 bleacher seat tickets for tonight's game...gonna be fun watching Pedro shut the Yanks down while Mussina gets rocked

Tampa Bay how ya doin? :laugh:

oh and Stymie, got them face value kid...$15 HOLLA!

bring extra tissues to cry after you lose...

Do you actually have that much faith in Mussina?

It's not so much about having faith in Mussina... It's just that no matter how well Pedro pitches, he just doesn't have any luck against the Yankees. At this point he could pitch a complete game 1 hitter and lose 1-0 on a homer by Tony Womack...

ahahaha...all i know is I made every single yankee fan my bitch last night in the bleachers

you guys were such fags...it was funny cause there were surprisingly more Met fans than I thought there would be so we were abusing people all night. And you could tell in the 8th inning when they realized they might lose they got all defensive and shit. Started screaming to me to sit down and "Shea stadium sucks" :laugh: Are you kidding me?...I was like yeah what's your point...fucking pathetic! And of course they came with the "26 Rings" and the "1986" chants...ahahahahah :laugh: