Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LMFAO @ Tiesto

I just read that he changes his clothes during his sets :laugh:

Thats a true sign of a dj that loves his music right there :laugh:

I thought that was only when he was DJ'ing at Disney World... I hear they got some weird regulations there, like you gotta dress up in a Mickey Mouse costume.

who cares how many times he changes his clothes during a show if he is spinning good music. hes been the number 1 dj in the world for 3 yrs now. i think it took some skills for him to get there and thats what matters. If he changes 3 times and does it to make for a good show who cares. I dont see anything wrong with a DJ putting on a good show while spinning great music also. I know they also made a video of this show too. it may have been for that also. Above all he makes more money than probably everyone on this site and does it by doing something he loves. So I dont think hes worried about what people think of his choice in wardrobe.

trance djs annoy me. I can only think of a few off hand that are actually music lovers and keep it real for the art. Most trance djs now jsut want to be superstars like tiesto. Well guys like that NEVER planned on making it that far (in my opinion). it just happened through YEARS AND YEARS of dedication. Now all these new djs are herbs ...all they want to do it be famous. NYC has like 1 or 2 trance djs that i like.

changing clothes during sets huh? thats like janet jackson changing her clothes half way through a concert. Damn, djing hit the celebrity low.

He probably sweats so much because he's nervous that more of his fans are gonna turn 17 and stop listening to him

Thats probably true lol, Or hes nervouse that sooner or later his fans will figure out your suppose to dance to the music dj plays not just stare at him. Which is why he changes clothes to keep them distracted since you cant really dance to trance music (imo of course).

who cares how many times he changes his clothes during a show if he is spinning good music. hes been the number 1 dj in the world for 3 yrs now. i think it took some skills for him to get there and thats what matters. If he changes 3 times and does it to make for a good show who cares. I dont see anything wrong with a DJ putting on a good show while spinning great music also..................

errrrr???????? " putting on a show" ????? What "show" is there to put on?

The show of how he takes a vinyl out of the cover and puts it on the t-table or for that matter the cd in the player? Or is it the part when he moves the levels from one to the other side?.......

Or am I missing something here?

I don't know what you guys do all night , but I'm definately not spending my entire time watching a Dj doing just that. I'll be too busy watching where I step when I dance.

Thats probably true lol, Or hes nervouse that sooner or later his fans will figure out your suppose to dance to the music dj plays not just stare at him. Which is why he changes clothes to keep them distracted since you cant really dance to trance music (imo of course).

Maybe you can't ..... there's plenty of peeps out there that can.

I can't stand Tiesto but I don't know what you're talking about here. Anything with a kick can be danced to... and what if there is none? That's like asking how ballerinas can dance to Swan Lake? Come on, kid, don't be silly.... you can dance to anything... Tchaikovsky, Autechre, Enya, Garth Brooks, polka, Benny Goodman, Nelly, Nitzer Ebb.... bla bla there's a style for everything.

I love how someone wrote "Trance has hitten a new low" off a DJ changing his clothes. For those who don't like Tiesto that's your business but I gurantee that crobar will be wall to wall people on June 5th that love him.

Only cause everyone who has been to a club once in the last 3 years has heard that "TIESTO OMG HE IS THE #1 DJ IN THE WORLD, DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING" ... yeah well with that shit floating around, why wouldnt it be wall to wall. The thing is, that is exactly what it is ... hear say!

Im not sayin tiesto cant work the crowd with skill, but to warrant a change of clothes while doing it? :ghey: ... ummmmm, havent most of us seen danny go for 12 hours and the only thing that had to be changed were some suckers underwear cause they wet themselves to such hot beats!