Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The #1 reason Tooljunkie licks hairy donkey balls...

#1 reason why Tooljunkie licks hairy donkey balls...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. #1 reason why Tooljunkie licks hairy donkey balls...

• The mere existence of Pod and Saleen.
    • It might as well be the Morillo/Subliminal homepage.
    • The humor gives me convulsions.
    • Oscar G. posts there.
    • It's a Club Space Nazi propaganda churning machine.

Cause they are a bunch :ghey: mama huevos. :swallow:

Hey pod was this all you can say about my response to this awesome thread:

The #1 reason Tooljunki... 05-20-2005 11:34 PM Oh, and like you have talent, filthy cunt - pod

Does the truth really hurt that much?

Hey pod was this all you can say about my response to this awesome thread:

The #1 reason Tooljunki... 05-20-2005 11:34 PM Oh, and like you have talent, filthy cunt - pod

Does the truth really hurt that much?

Anyone can sign off as such in the rep box. It could be Phil secretly harboring an intense dislike of you.

That being said, come up and introduce yourself next time you are out. I like to know by face the people that hate me so much.

God I'm loving this publicity. I've gotten fan mail and hate mail galore. Stroke my ego some more please...and while you're down there...

Anyone can sign off as such in the rep box. It could be Phil secretly harboring an intense dislike of you.

That being said, come up and introduce yourself next time you are out. I like to know by face the people that hate me so much.

God I'm loving this publicity. I've gotten fan mail and hate mail galore. Stroke my ego some more please...and while you're down there...

:lol3::laugh: :laugh:

:bored::blah::nopity::zzz:

It's actually really easy to find out if you suspect someone. Put them on your ignore list and check your rep points. If it was the person you added to your ignore list, the rep points disappear. :D

Thank you for the info Phil. and just an FYI, It was Pod. The point went away. You know Pod, you are such a worthless piece of shit. After you did it, you denied like a little kid. Is your dick that small also that you can't fess up like a real man? That offer of me coming up to you at a party or a club to introduce myself to you is just not going to happen. You are not worthy of my presence in you FACE! Is this what you do to everyone who does not like you? And then you go off and blame Phil that he probably dislikes me and gave me the point and sign it as it was you? you are exactly what I said, un mama huevo.

my $.02

Thank you for the info Phil. and just an FYI, It was Pod. The point went away. You know Pod, you are such a worthless piece of shit. After you did it, you denied like a little kid. Is your dick that small also that you can't fess up like a real man? That offer of me coming up to you at a party or a club to introduce myself to you is just not going to happen. You are not worthy of my presence in you FACE! Is this what you do to everyone who does not like you? And then you go off and blame Phil that he probably dislikes me and gave me the point and sign it as it was you? you are exactly what I said, un mama huevo.

my $.02

What is mama huevo? A mother's egg? :confused:

hell you can call them Fric and Frac if you like. why are you jodiendo with nincompooperies. Dude I'm just trying to point across and you are analyzing every word.

:lol3: Clearly, you do not know me well enough to know that I excel in absolutely pointless conversations that waste incredibly huge amounts of time. :D