Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Matsui WHAT DA FUCK

Kaz needs to die...:blown:

I concur!

I'm usually pretty good with giving guys the benefit of the doubt but I am seriously done with this guy...the amount of money we are paying him, it's fucking horrible! I'm tired of waiting for this guy to come around!

I'll stop now...I was at the game and trust me, I was getting abused and took it all...not sure how I feel right now about this series with Randy on the mound but we'll see....

This is the problem with MLB today... They have been going cross seas more and more to pick up "Stars" and to me it is both wrong and also a huge risk. Wrong because I think that they should give the chance to the locals before they stray, and I am sure there is plenty un-noticed talent here in the States. And risky because you really don't know how they will perform under the different circumstances here in the States. The pressure is different, the fans are different, you don't understand what anyone is telling you without a translator. Yeah you may have been a star where you are from. But that obviously does not mean you are going to perform nearly as well once you make the move to the US.

Hideki Matsui made a nice transition so did a few others. But to me, I will stand behind the fact that the idea is not good.

This is the problem with MLB today... They have been going cross seas more and more to pick up "Stars" and to me it is both wrong and also a huge risk. Wrong because I think that they should give the chance to the locals before they stray, and I am sure there is plenty un-noticed talent here in the States. And risky because you really don't know how they will perform under the different circumstances here in the States. The pressure is different, the fans are different, you don't understand what anyone is telling you without a translator. Yeah you may have been a star where you are from. But that obviously does not mean you are going to perform nearly as well once you make the move to the US.

Hideki Matsui made a nice transition so did a few others. But to me, I will stand behind the fact that the idea is not good.

Times have changed... It's a global game now...

I would think there were more successful than not..

Well yeah, You have the whole dominican republic... But if you look at the Japanese, etc... they have not had nearly the success as the others.

And considering it is the "All American Sport" I still feel like they should give more opportunity to the people of this country who at least have citicenship.

And on top of that the players should at least know the language...

Just my opinion... It is not so much skill that I am talking about. I just think locals should have more look than people of other countries... I know that is all changing and the sport is changing. But I can see it now... Come 20 or 30 years from now we are going to have whole teams that can't even speak english. And that is disturbing.

Well yeah, You have the whole dominican republic... But if you look at the Japanese, etc... they have not had nearly the success as the others.

And considering it is the "All American Sport" I still feel like they should give more opportunity to the people of this country who at least have citicenship.

Just my opinion... It is not so much skill that I am talking about. I just think locals should have more look than people of other countries... I know that is all changing and the sport is changing. But I can see it now... Come 20 or 30 years from now we are going to have whole teams that can't even speak english. And that is disturbing.

agreed~

Baseball is a business... GM's don't care if you're from Iowa or Ethiopia, if they think you can help them win you get signed... If MLB is the best league for baseball in the world, then the best players in the world should be playing in it... As a fan (and paying customer), I want the best possible product on the field American or not...

Baseball is a business... GM's don't care if you're from Iowa or Ethiopia, if they think you can help them win you get signed... If MLB is the best league for baseball in the world, then the best players in the world should be playing in it... As a fan (and paying customer), I want the best possible product on the field American or not...
if thats the case ill wait for the olympics..

id rather see the best American product on the field

This is probably some of the dumbest crap I've heard all month. Every single aspect of your argument is so fucking retarded I want to punch myself in the face until I'm knocked unconscious.

First of all, 'it's not so much the skill that I am (you're) talking about'???? HUH? Do people go to games to watch people play baseball or speak English? They're swinging bats. Not reciting English lexicon philosophical lectures. I like to watch Ichiro hit. That's all. I don't fucking care that he can't pronounce the letter R. Or that he watches Bruce Lee movies in his spare time. I like to watch Johan Santana strike guys out. I don't fucking give a shit what country he comes from, or if he eats with chop sticks, or what type of rice he prefers.

The Japanese haven't had any success? I guess Ichiro winning MVP in his rookie year isn't enough. Maybe his breaking the season hits record wasn't impressive enough for you. I guess Matsui, Sasaki, or even Nomo early on in his career isn't enough.

btw, it's not the 'All-American Sport' It's the 'Great American Pastime' you fucking idiot.

The sport is for everybody. Anyone that can fucking play. It doesn't require American citizenship, or anything like that, you fat fucking sloth.

Are you a ranking member of the fucking KKK or something. Holy shit, maybe next you should propose we take away Women's voting rights. Or perhaps you go back 150 years and take on a fleet of black slaves.

WHITE POWER!

This is probably some of the dumbest crap I've heard all month. Every single aspect of your argument is so fucking retarded I want to punch myself in the face until I'm knocked unconscious.

First of all, 'it's not so much the skill that I am (you're) talking about'???? HUH? Do people go to games to watch people play baseball or speak English? They're swinging bats. Not reciting English lexicon philosophical lectures. I like to watch Ichiro hit. That's all. I don't fucking care that he can't pronounce the letter R. Or that he watches Bruce Lee movies in his spare time. I like to watch Johan Santana strike guys out. I don't fucking give a shit what country he comes from, or if he eats with chop sticks, or what type of rice he prefers.

The Japanese haven't had any success? I guess Ichiro winning MVP in his rookie year isn't enough. Maybe his breaking the season hits record wasn't impressive enough for you. I guess Matsui, Sasaki, or even Nomo early on in his career isn't enough.

btw, it's not the 'All-American Sport' It's the 'Great American Pastime' you fucking idiot.

The sport is for everybody. Anyone that can fucking play. It doesn't require American citizenship, or anything like that, you fat fucking sloth.

Are you a ranking member of the fucking KKK or something. Holy shit, maybe next you should propose we take away Women's voting rights. Or perhaps you go back 150 years and take on a fleet of black slaves.

WHITE POWER!

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit i just teared up

WHITE POWER!

Thanks for the laughs... Read a little deeper instead of jumping to the race issue. And if you actually read, I said that some have had success. More success has been reached over all from the dominican republic than from Japan. Yeah Ichiro has had a huge amount of success, but what I am talking about is in whole, it has not had as much success...

Secondly, trust me, there is plenty of talent here in the states. And basically my argument is about giving more opportunity to those that are here. If they are going to bring in people from other countries, let them go through the steps that anyone else had to go through... Minors, and then to the Bigs... And I think I make valid points... Bringing them to another league, that is not exactly the same caliber as what they are used to is a huge risk. At least giving them a short term contract in the minors and seeing how they perform will give them a better idea of what they will become. This will be better than signing them to a long term contract that they are stuck with if the deal goes sour... The Mets are stuck with a big contract with Matsui and he isn't half the caliber that many other players that make his money.

So again, read and don't make someone out to be what they are not. You bring this KKK shit up, race issue, and all that other bullshit, that is well off from the point I was making.

If you are going to bring your scouts to other countries than at least have them watch the players from an earlier age. If possible. Then have them go through what everyone else goes through... 5 Years before arbitration... 6 Years before contract negotiations... Isn't that only fair?

As far as the title I gave baseball... You are really digging deep... So I didn't get it exactly right... Yikes, shoot me. Better yet come and smack my "fat" self... Your a big man tossing names at people... I hope you feel better about yourself. I will not stoop like many others have and say come and actually confront me... This is the internet, and it is quite pathetic to get into some hate issues through a monitor and keyboard. But seriously, before you go tossing names, realize your age, realize this is a computer... Then get back to reality...

Anyway back to baseball... You should join us some day for a "who hates who" baseball, bar, drinks are on the losing side fans tab. Kinda funny how 90% of people on these forums... Hate back and forth, but when everyone meets in public, it could make for a good night out.

Regards

The fat retard...

• 2 weeks later...

....this has to be the most retarded post i ever read on this board,....lets review...

"all american sport".... how do you justify the ultimate sporting championship sporting event as "WORLD SERIES" without non-americans playing in it ????? you really think by saying "world champions" by excluding non citizens lends any legitimacy to the event ?? Ok, i can see your gripe about players not able to speak the english language as a downturn, but do you honestly think every red-blooded american speaks fluent english??? you have to be a moron to even broach the subject...... just incase your small minded brain forgot, .... you cant honestly claim to be "A TRUE AMERICAN" unless you are a native indian....Chances are your family or ancestors are immigrants who in one way or another helped butcher almost to extinction the original inhabitants of this land. being a yankee fan, i'm sure you didnt have any problems when one of the best closers...i.e Mariano helped you win all those championships. yankee fans have to be the most spoiled brats ever to root for a team. just because your team is struggling is no reason to pin blame on others. God, i hope the yanks stink for a very long time and make you miserable..... God knows you deserve the pain.

"20-30 years no one is going to speak english" ????? i'm willing to bet my birthright that the native indians had the same worries about their God given homeland when it got invaded by mighty whitey....

so you know, your opinion is gutter material, keep it to yourself. asshole!