Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF With The Heat!?

joeysotu

Is it just me or did the Heat play like complete ass last night? I think they missed something like 12 shots in a row. And Wade had a wake up call last night and realized what it feels like to have played a shitty game. They need to play allot better if they want to beat Detroit because their defense was looking pretty good.

he better! he looked like a complete mess. It almost looked like he wanted to be the hero at some point in the game but just couldnt do it! Must be embarassing. Oh well, we will see if he can pull it together tomorrow. As for Shaq, bench him! It seems as if they almost play better without him.

Detroit didn't let Miami perform. Miami tried but the Pistons were just too much. It's not that Miami didn't play well. It's that Detroit was relentless on defense and on offense. They made shot after shot. Miami looked desperate just trying to get to the basket.

It looks like if Detroit plays the way they did last night, the Heat are gonna have to pull a rabbit out or their ass to beat them.

This isn't the Wizards we're playing anymore.

Playtime is over and it's time to step up.

Tayshawn Prince owned D Wade...

my thoughts exactly... if hamilton guarded wade then things would have been much better for miami... larry brown made a smart move and put a tall forward to guard a smaller shooting guard... detroit players were more active on boards, shaq was finally challenged by a center who's just as powerful as he is (but can shoot jumpers), miami's offense didn't look bad but their defense was weak... well-deserved loss... let's hope we win next game because winning in detroit will be a tough task...

my thoughts exactly... if hamilton guarded wade then things would have been much better for miami... larry brown made a smart move and put a tall forward to guard a smaller shooting guard... detroit players were more active on boards, shaq was finally challenged by a center who's just as powerful as he is (but can shoot jumpers), miami's offense didn't look bad but their defense was weak... well-deserved loss... let's hope we win next game because winning in detroit will be a tough task...

i agree. the game looked like the heat were just standing around half the time and the pistons were just running around them..

Tehy've got to step up & be able to play a more physical , tough game against the Pistons to win it. Shaq better start throwing some elbows or something.

Wade was punked, he couldn't buy a bucket... We'll see what happens next game :gang:

laura...zip it! ;)

as for shaq...for someone that hasn't practiced much in 5 weeks and hasn't played a game in about 2 weeks...i thought he was pretty effective. i mean, the guy isn't even in game shape and he dropped 20 pts on 9-14 shooting.

wade will bounce back like he usually does after a poor game

but the heat have their work cut out for them. detroit just showed them why they won the championship last year.

I was sorely disappointed with thier performance last night .. Prince suffocated Wade. Rasheed was dropping 3 pointers like John Paxson. Ben Wallace was swatting shots like flies and unfortunately we just couldnt recover

the world champions cold smoked their ass just like i said they would in a different thread..there might not even BE a game 5 back here

Hi sweetie.. i got your e-mail about tickets.. i'm too busy at work to even think about that right now...

Maybe "IF" there is a game 5 - we can catch the game at the triple A :kiss2:

Hi sweetie.. i got your e-mail about tickets.. i'm too busy at work to even think about that right now...

Maybe "IF" there is a game 5 - we can catch the game at the triple A :kiss2:

ohh work schmork...work is way over rated..its such an annoying interuption of my day

i called about two tickets on ebay for us for tomorrow's game, but the guy had just sold them :mad:

I got a pair of tix if you want them. Section 419, row 7. $120 for the pair.

PM me ASAP if interested..got other buyers interested too. :biggrin:

Oops just saw that Lalo... well i'm still at work. Story of my life :blown:

I am leaving as soon as I get this timesheets done so I can go home and get wicked CRUNKED and cheer for my PISTONS :D

WOO HOOO -------------> Go DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!