Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Sandra Collins

Id like to meet up with u all (I just joined club planet).. Im coming from h-town and haven't been to either tunnel or Crobar but Im gonna be at the Sasha/Colins show!~ anyone want to meet either ar the club or after??? let me know i'd love to meet!

peace

My usual crew bailed on me, so I might be missing this one. Kinda disappointed... Fundacion's been a blast.

Come to the meetup, pm Kaydup, he has all th details..

S-lab, hopefully your a woman, b/c i'm only Headpushers suga.

Got this from myspace.com, so don't know if it works:

To be placed on the Bradley Rose guest list for reduced admission please email <emailaddress> before 9pm the night of the event.

PM me for the address cause I can't post it here.

Come to the meetup, pm Kaydup, he has all th details..

Thanks, xlr8ted. I PMed him. Maybe I will meet up with you guys. Be nice to catch Sasha's last night and meet some fun people in the process. Hopefully some fun people that like to stay til after 7 :)

sasha was dropping dope deep tech bombs and sandra was playing alot of breaks wasnt feelin her but sasha was on point.......

disagree, sandra was on track for 2 hours, good use of vocals. sasha, not great came on way to late, looked very tired and way to much tech. enough with the constant bass lines. oh well im not the biggest sasha fan anyway. had fun. was it just me or was that a rough crowd. also saw 5 girls carried out during the night. the kids just dont get it. :type:

i got there at like 2 so u mighta been right with sandra, this was my first time hearing sasha and i thought he was gonna play like his productions which are progessive deep, but him playing the tech was cool i liked it, i guess in a big room u gotta play the pumpin bass line beats.....didnt spend much time on the floor was mostly upstairs but even up there alot of ppl looked way too fucked up

I thought Sandra was ok, but Sasha's set was unbelievably sick! The whole thing was a five hour long dark, techy, digital, wall of sound. Amazing.

I'm sorry stereolab, but you look like such a dork. You should really consider taking down your pic. :aaah: