Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Put it this way if you have to use a pick up line that means you're doomed from the beginning!!!!

Trust me when a woman is interested you WILL KNOW!!!!

Ok, now watch all the morons come out saying something stupid, any bets???

So when they grab my ass, they're interested??? I KNEW IT!!

Nah I know the deal for real - I always have a good time in Miami...can't wait to do it again in August....TOOTSIES and SCARLETTES!!

Wow headpusher, I never thought that you would get so offended by my words. :shake: But I see that you were that one that gave me the negative point. Gee asshole you couldn't just say it was you and maybe I just would of ignored your stupid ass? No, you just got offended because you were the one that I was targeting and you were stupid enough to post. Dude you really aren't that smart. But whatever, jerks like you just need to crawl in a little whole and :jerkoff:

:finger:

No I actually didnt get offended and no I didnt give you that rep point. I just called you out for being a hypocrite. You go off on how you are well-educated yet proceed to write like an uneducated schlep.

Nah I know the deal for real - I always have a good time in Miami...can't wait to do it again in August....TOOTSIES and SCARLETTES!!

Why do you spend you time at strip clubs, why don't you go out clubs and bars.

No I actually didnt get offended and no I didnt give you that rep point. I just called you out for being a hypocrite. You go off on how you are well-educated yet proceed to write like an uneducated schlep.

Well then if you didn't give me the point, then how come when I put you on my ignore list, the point goes away? Hey, this isn't some stupid chic you are talking to. Just fess up!

TOOTSIES all the WAY!!!!!

Sundays it's $100 any bottle..............went 2 weeks ago we were only going for 2 hours ended up staying for 2 bottles and 6 hours!!!

Can't wait for the new place to open :bounce::bounce::bounce: , the model look INSANE!!!!!

TOOTSIES all the WAY!!!!!

Sundays it's $100 any bottle..............went 2 weeks ago we were only going for 2 hours ended up staying for 2 bottles and 6 hours!!!

Can't wait for the new place to open :bounce::bounce::bounce: , the model look INSANE!!!!!

$100 a bottle - Damn I didn't need to hear that!

Went to tootsies last time - SLAMMIN!! Wish I could've spent more time there coughLOLAcough. Next time for sure and hopefully the new joint will open by the time I get my ass down there!!

Well then if you didn't give me the point, then how come when I put you on my ignore list, the point goes away? Hey, this isn't some stupid chic you are talking to. Just fess up!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................de verdad que los gringos estos son comepinga!!!!

De verdad que lo jodistes con esa, coño te la comistes!!!!!

Now i will repeat this in english for the people who didn't understand my last post. For the ignorant mother fucker who wrote the above comment, which signed it off with someone elses name, I just want to let you know that your sorry ass will be disappointed to know that my ass cannot be deported because I am an american just like you stupid ass. Yes, born and raised in the USA. Sorry I had to disappoint you. I'm just not ignorant like you and know spanish, italian and french. It's a called well rounded education.

that's fucking great....so do you take it in the butt?

that's fucking great....so do you take it in the butt?

Does it really matter to you if I do or not?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................ ..de verdad que los gringos estos son comepinga!!!!

De verdad que lo jodistes con esa, coño te la comistes!!!!!

Si pero el comemierda lo sigue negando

Not sure - PM Dave.

I shouldn't have to bother Dave for this stupid shit. IT's how it works, you can put a screen name of the person you want on your ignore list and if that person has given you a negative point, it will disappear. Do you want to give it a try? I will give you a negative point and put me on your ignore list and see how the neg point disappears. Maybe you'll fess up when you realize it.

I shouldn't have to bother Dave for this stupid shit. IT's how it works, you can put a screen name of the person you want on your ignore list and if that person has given you a negative point, it will disappear. Do you want to give it a try? I will give you a negative point and put me on your ignore list and see how the neg point disappears. Maybe you'll fess up when you realize it.

Jesus Christ you're annoying

fuck jesus...

I respect what ever your beliefs are, but don't come in here and say that cause you can be offending a lot of people. But wasn't i saying something in general earlier and someone got offended? Well whatever, go ahead and say whatever you want.

hey fkornre, just want to let you know that I know you gave the rep point.

Vampress has been throu... 06-08-2005 05:42 PM go fuck yourself you dumb spic. go back to PR where u belong. just so u know americans hate spic PRs. <3 stymie

I see you are just as ignorant as Headpusher. Why do you have to sign a Stymie when he has no beef with me. And by the way, I'm not Puerto Rican. I was born in Miami and raised in Miami. Parents were also born here and raised here. I swear you guys have no dicks to say that points are from you. You are the ones that are looking like fools not me.

Vampress has been throu... 06-08-2005 05:42 PM go fuck yourself you dumb spic. go back to PR where u belong. just so u know americans hate spic PRs. <3 stymie

I see you are just as ignorant as Headpusher. Why do you have to sign a Stymie when he has no beef with me. And by the way, I'm not Puerto Rican. I was born in Miami and raised in Miami. Parents were also born here and raised here. I swear you guys have no dicks to say that points are from you. You are the ones that are looking like fools not me.

is this ugly bitch still yapping her mouth? post a pic or STFU

???