Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puerto Rican Day Parade.

Lets no forget the Drunk Irish fuks at the St. Pat parade. The point is every culture has its dumb fuks. We have Jose "The Bitch" Canseco as our current rep. So out of maybe 10k PR you have 100 dicks running around. That's 1% and every culture has about that amount. Unfortunately the other 9,900 good people in the culture never stand up. Kind of the like Religious fukers that want to shove their bullshit down everyone throat. No one gives a shit about anyone else. Truly a sad culture we live in.

I grew up in Jackson Heights / Corona Queens. It doesnt get any more latino than this area . It was a big clusterfuck on latin nationalities too ... so i have had exposure to all sides. The parade shouldnt shame the PR nationality or degrade the latin people as a whole, but it does. That is why i rip on it ... when they have the festivals in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, usually no arrests at all! I loved going to those events and always had a great time The parade is a great idea, if it was really celebrating what its supposed to, pride. It doesnt, it is a great way for republicans to point and say " these spanish people are such low class trash."

I totally agree, and it's a shame. I'm Puerto Rican and Irish, I used to attend the parade years ago, until I had some guy try to put his whole hand up my shorts! I've been to PR many times, and my PR family is nothing like the stereo-type. It's too bad some mess it up for others. Once I heard the vendors and stores of 5th Avenue were boarding up because the "Puerto Ricans" were coming to town, I thought it's a joke to go anyway.

Fuck it..I had a great time at Surf!!

I totally agree, and it's a shame. I'm Puerto Rican and Irish, I used to attend the parade years ago, until I had some guy try to put his whole hand up my shorts! I've been to PR many times, and my PR family is nothing like the stereo-type. It's too bad some mess it up for others. Once I heard the vendors and stores of 5th Avenue were boarding up because the "Puerto Ricans" were coming to town, I thought it's a joke to go anyway.

Fuck it..I had a great time at Surf!!

PR & Irish .. oye mami, where dem pics at!? :hoparound

SEE THAT"S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT AAAIIIIGGGGHHHTTT![/B]

we should also get rid of ravers also. you think no one knows what your up to you son of a bitch? with your trance music, your candy necklaces and your glowsticks. If you really are the "trancelord"...you better watch your back. i will kill you like i killed the leader of the evil biker gang. the zombie squad is on the case!

Lets no forget the Drunk Irish fuks at the St. Pat parade. The point is every culture has its dumb fuks. We have Jose "The Bitch" Canseco as our current rep. So out of maybe 10k PR you have 100 dicks running around. That's 1% and every culture has about that amount. Unfortunately the other 9,900 good people in the culture never stand up. Kind of the like Religious fukers that want to shove their bullshit down everyone throat. No one gives a shit about anyone else. Truly a sad culture we live in.

What does an irish seven course meal consist of?

a six-pack and a potato..

I hate the puerto rican day parade! sunday had to be the worst club night experience of my life. I got dressed in sneakers and such ready for dt at show, drove to my friends house sunday night who had said she was sooo excited to go to show, when another girl who was driving arrived i got in the car , we were alone for a little and i said , so you like danny tenaglia? she replied "who?" i should have known. we drive to the city, apparantly the plans had changed and since this girl is underage with no id we went to the spirit after p.r. parade reggaetone party featuring noreaga and nina sky :( never been grabbed so much in my life ...yuck

I hate the puerto rican day parade! sunday had to be the worst club night experience of my life. I got dressed in sneakers and such ready for dt at show, drove to my friends house sunday night who had said she was sooo excited to go to show, when another girl who was driving arrived i got in the car , we were alone for a little and i said , so you like danny tenaglia? she replied "who?" i should have known. we drive to the city, apparantly the plans had changed and since this girl is underage with no id we went to the spirit after p.r. parade reggaetone party featuring noreaga and nina sky :( never been grabbed so much in my life ...yuck

moron, shouldnt you be blaming the girl that is underage with no id.

This thread is gay, i think i speak upon all of the p.r people on this board that are afraid to speak when I say :finger2::finger2::finger2:

hahah! really its sad to see a thread like this, yea I admit the parades does have some thugs that shouldnt be representing the p.r people but every culture has em. I dont say shit about all you crazy white serial killers now do i. BTW to the person who said what history do we have. What do you think just because we became a fuckin comonwealth of USA around 50 years ago thats when our history started..... please.

r u hot?