Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia declares your Independence July 1st!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to tell ya buddy but you're getting old... things change... thats the reason why you think the club scene sucks.. ask the majorit of people on this board and i bet they have a banging time pretty much evry time they go out... and also arc had no liquor license.. how else were kids supposed to loosen up.. it's a fucking social atmosphere with no alcohol people are gonna have to take drugs and that's just trouble... the place was doomed for a long time..

also didnt you justwrite a review on my morillo thread about how god fo a nigth ti was??? which one is it???

He got you here:

you suck at cp to :laugh:

why all of the sudden is it so hard to quote people??

LOL!!! there's way too many quote's going on... someone alert postmanagement please!!

for some reason too many quote's come on in the post you just need the first and last..

drdoom sorry for the fag comment.. i didnt know cp was acting up

LOL!!! there's way too many quote's going on... someone alert postmanagement please!!

for some reason too many quote's come on in the post you just need the first and last..

sorry son, no can do. Ante's on vacation I think.

Fact is....DT fucking blows!!! JP has been putting hotter shit out and packing more clubs for a while now where DT has basically fallen off completely and my man Boris is following in JP's footsteps :bowdown:

So Fuck Off Luz :finger:

Why do you think DT blows? The crowd? the music? Cause honestly his skills are incredible and really gets everyone going. Not all his sets are legendary, but for the most part he his a quality DJ.

I have NEVER heard Boris or JP so I cant say anything bad about them. Just know for being around for a while I wouldnt like the enviroment, CROWD wise. I know DT 's is not much better, but I can go there alone and know I will know people and will have a good time.

Now you outed me out of the closet. Curse your children!

hate to tell ya buddy but you're getting old... things change... thats the reason why you think the club scene sucks.. ask the majorit of people on this board and i bet they have a banging time pretty much evry time they go out... and also arc had no liquor license.. how else were kids supposed to loosen up.. it's a fucking social atmosphere with no alcohol people are gonna have to take drugs and that's just trouble... the place was doomed for a long time..

also didnt you justwrite a review on my morillo thread about how god fo a nigth ti was??? which one is it???

yup..morillo killed it...however the previous time he was the fucking worst ever in the history of suck shit nights...

how come i every time i go to a party in europe its amazing...its cause the spiked out generation hasnt infilitrated that scene yet....and prolly wont..

oh..and u need a drink to loosen up...and ur callin me old?? do u sip on the sapphire and tonic as u get nasty to PVD ?