Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M BACK! / The Venetian

mrvegas

After a short hiatus I have returned to the Vegas Nightlife Scene as the New Promotions and Entertainment Manager @ Vivid Nightclub and V Bar. With my partner Drew Dixon who will be the VIP and Operations manager, we will be in charge of all operations of both venues. A name change and a reopening are in the near future as well as a new music format. Also an huge anniversary party for the V Bar. (For those that don't know Vivid was formerly Venus and is located on the second floor of the Venetian and patio that overlooks the strip) This will begin a nitelife overhaul at the Venetian. With Blue Man Group, Tao/Marquee as well as Crobar coming within the next year or so the Venetian will be the new hotspot on the strip.

We will be interviewing applicants for the following positions. Security, VIP Hosts, Cocktail Waitresses, Dj's, Promoters, and an Office assistant.

For Promoters, Dj's, Go-Go dancers, and Email Girl / Office assist. email Dee @

deespuriel@yahoo.com

For Cocktail Waitresses, Bartenders, Security, and VIP Hosts contact Drew @ viphostforra@hotmail.com

Thank you for those of you would showed concern and looked out for me while the "Dark side" took over at my former place of work.

Dee

I heard that rumor as well, several months ago. I heard from some good sources that it is going in at Planet Hollywood. We shall see though. I actually hope it's not at the Palazzo, because if it is, then it will not be opening for several years.

So is Crobar going to be where C2K used to be?? If that is the case.. it will be a great venue!

I do lighting all over the city and I have a project on my desk that is C2K Theater and it is very hush hush on what exactly they are doing in there.

This makes me kinda curious! MMMM

So is Crobar going to be where C2K used to be?? If that is the case.. it will be a great venue!

I do lighting all over the city and I have a project on my desk that is C2K Theater and it is very hush hush on what exactly they are doing in there.

one of my clients told me what mgm-mirage is doing over the next few years

:eek2

I understood that C2K is being converted to a theater, either for Blue Man Group or The Phantom of the Opera.