Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Gotti Boys (John & Carmine) Summer Teen Kick-Off @ The Roxy, Sun 6/26

dude. Our society sickens me. The gottis are living proof that times have changed. If i ever met them i would personally say:

"how does it feel to be a nobody that simply lives in the shadow of your grandfathers legacy?" PS- I hope they all catch the clap and all other funny ass STDs.

It says that no alcohol will be served on the flyer. So I guess that means that anyone can go, right? Sweet; I'm gonna pass this along to my freshmen/sophomore H.S. students.

Roxy is the worst venue in the city BTW. Place is a f'n glorified rollerskating rink.

You couldnt pay me to go to this...This is redic and why the scene is shit these days. Thank god for crobar,spirit and shelter cause i mean come on who allows this crap in the clubs.

this has nothing to do with the "scene"

i tis a teen night .......kids gotta have fun also ..

it is just some smart promoter using this gimmick to make money ...and it def will work 100 % ....

nothign to do with the real NYC night life

it is just some smart promoter using this gimmick to make money ...and it def will work 100 % ....

So why is this kaka even up here? I would hope that clubplanet is blocked by NetNanny or most child filters... ;/

If it has nothing to do with NYC nightlife get it out of NYC. Keep this shit on Long island

this is no different than a night hosted by nicole richie

I disagree....she has actully friend that spend money ...

these kids can't bring shti to the table ...

she at least has the star factor...even though she is not worht much ...lol

id fuck her btw...lol

I disagree....she has actully friend that spend money ...

these kids can't bring shti to the table ...

she at least has the star factor...even though she is not worht much ...lol

id fuck her btw...lol

DJ AM IS ALREADY ON IT BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OMG i love JOHN hes soo damn sexxie im like in love with him lol hehee me and ALL my friends lol :D haha i LOVE that show its like the best

show EVER ehehe its soo funny but crazy too lol haha and i love JOHN lol hes soo HOT lol hehe okayzz bye loves you guyz

hey i think they are so cool.but i cannot meet em i am from belize and want to meet them bad plz someone just give me a chance please.can i get Franks email address?i am far away but please just let me get to know them please.

thanks,

Gotti luver

fuc man i think the gotti bro's are sooo fucken hott shitt i feel like haven sex wit then shitt mna john shitt mna u r like sooooooo fucken hott shitt man wonna go out wit me? lol fuc man ur show called growing up gotti should come like every fucken day man shitt g2g peace out yaaaaar lol