Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Gotti Boys (John & Carmine) Summer Teen Kick-Off @ The Roxy, Sun 6/26

I went, it was ok.. Used my 16 yr old brothers ID to get in... The club looked great.. Cannolis were served as well as sparkling cider to wash the special treats that Victoria made.. I rocked my baby blue fubu valour running suit while Vito had the kangol slightly bent of his La Looks covered mellon.. We walked in and stormed the cheesebouls stand, cuz we own this shit... Vic was good, played some jams like Darkbeat and Insomnia just to name a few.. Can't really remember all the songs cuz my boyz and I found a buyer before the cluub and got Hypnotic, had to give the buyer an extra 10.00 for his time, ya'll know how it goes... Bitches were plentiful, all pulling at my Baby blue valour suit, but I wasn't haven't it. I seen this might fine guidette in the Canolis corner, she had to be mine.. so I kicked some game to this woman who could take a whole canoli in her mouth at once... I checked her, she checked back, so we danced and fist pumped like the old days... My mom was waiting outside for me and Vito, cuz his dad dropped us off, so we had to jet.. I got the digits, gonna call soon..

whattt?? every other kid i see at spirit or show or even sometimes crobar looks as though they're trying to be a gotti kid...every time i go out, i have to look at some of the kids twice to see whether or not they really are gotti kids...almost all the guys who go to clubs try to emulate that spiked hair, tweezed eyebrow, blue velour visor look...

lol, this gotti faze has to stop......no one is tryin to be a gotti boy, there tryin to be like us......i remember goin to factory and seein people with there hair like that and wearing a/x shirts and what not back in the days

now all of a suddend, 3 rich,annoyin lil brats go on tv and show them selfs like that and its like..........wow everyone wants to be a gotti

me myself, i do have my hair like that and have had it since i was 18 ( im 23 now) and personally i get pissed off wen i walk down the street or on the b-walk on the beach and have to have some ghetto 4xx t-shirt wearing guy saying " look, growing up gotti".......wtf

when you think about it, the gotti kids are the true "gangsta"...they're the real mob kids who all the italian clubbers aspire to be like...im not saying that its a bad thing bc where i live, everyone looks like a freaking gotti kid...they definitely seem to have a big effect on the younger kids who are going to clubs, though...

lol, this gotti faze has to stop......no one is tryin to be a gotti boy, there tryin to be like us......i remember goin to factory and seein people with there hair like that and wearing a/x shirts and what not back in the days

now all of a suddend, 3 rich,annoyin lil brats go on tv and show them selfs like that and its like..........wow everyone wants to be a gotti

me myself, i do have my hair like that and have had it since i was 18 ( im 23 now) and personally i get pissed off wen i walk down the street or on the b-walk on the beach and have to have some ghetto 4xx t-shirt wearing guy saying " look, growing up gotti".......wtf

and people keep asking themselves, why do these damn flies keep circling around my head?

Thank you, people like Teamj5 and myself have been rocking that hairstyle for AGES