Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Gotti Boys (John & Carmine) Summer Teen Kick-Off @ The Roxy, Sun 6/26

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

seriously you do have to give the promoter credit for doing this. I mean it makes total sense to use these bastards ...

i personally am going to be on teh corner of 11th ave hustlin off the best asprin as xtcy to the kids ..

i want to shake the hand of whoever is responsible for this. i just laughed, vomited, cried, and shit all at the same time. I never knew these bodily functions were possible simultaneously, but that flier made it happen. This shit is too much. so many wiseguys must be rolling over in their graves right now.

dude this is the lamest thing that ive ever heard...and they get vic latino to dj, just to lose all of their "cred," if they even had any in the first place...

WAIT! vic latino ? isn't he latino? vs Gotti Boys? lol italian ? ROLF WOW :ghey:

the law of 'natural selection' which thins the herd of the stupid or weak hasn't manifested itself in this case however I truly hope they have been sterilized.

Can you imagine if they were allowed to breed? :rolleyes:

We do have madatory sterilization for creteins like this in this country , don't we? :blown::party: