Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 9 Thursday, July 14

keep talking.... your sounding more and more like an ass hole!!!! :ghey:

HAAHHAHAHA OKAY!!!!! BUT STUDIO 9 STILL SUCKS :bounce: MAYBE U SHOULD HELP THEM SINCE U CARE SO MUCH TRY TO GIVE THEM SOME NEW IDEAS SO THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO GO N STEAL IDEAS OR PROMOTE ON OTHER CLUBS :hat:

i just can tell i dont think a club that does 11 people a night is gonna last long :yuck:

It is the summer time... Most clubs close at during this time if your not a shore club.. I did not think I had to tell you that... but you seem alittle retarded to me...But come Sept and early Fall they will be back to packing in 1200 people on Fridays and Saturday...

Oh.. by the way, they have over 200 people on Friday and Sat. My friend bartends there...so I don't know where your hearing that from...

So if you put it in "DEKO TERMS" you would say "IT WAS PACKED!!!!" but in S9 terms it might look slow..

Highly possible.

FYI for anybody that does not already know. Not good news.

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050602/NEWS/506020439&SearchID=73210283678457

Old news bro... do you live in a cave or something? By the way..I heard Studio 4 is tanking this summer???? There big night was with Denny T...what last week... S9 has had him playing at their club already about 15 times...

It is the summer time... Most clubs close at during this time if your not a shore club.. I did not think I had to tell you that... but you seem alittle retarded to me...But come Sept and early Fall they will be back to packing in 1200 people on Fridays and Saturday...

Oh.. by the way, they have over 200 people on Friday and Sat. My friend bartends there...so I don't know where your hearing that from...

So if you put it in "DEKO TERMS" you would say "IT WAS PACKED!!!!" but in S9 terms it might look slow..

i think u need to get laid to release some anger sista :gang: is okay to live in denial if u think studio 9 rules is allll good :finger:

When you have Denny Tsettos at Studio 9 and you don't have more than 500 people maybe less than that last night, something is wrong. Denny did not come on till 12:30.

You have to figure if Denny is playing, the place would be packed, not last night, very disapointed. I guess I have to go down to Temps or something to check him out. Heard they are doing a classics night at Temps, does anyone have the date?

When you have Denny Tsettos at Studio 9 and you don't have more than 500 people maybe less than that last night, something is wrong. Denny did not come on till 12:30.

You have to figure if Denny is playing, the place would be packed, not last night, very disapointed. I guess I have to go down to Temps or something to check him out. Heard they are doing a classics night at Temps, does anyone have the date?

July 9th and 10th

Old news bro... do you live in a cave or something? By the way..I heard Studio 4 is tanking this summer???? There big night was with Denny T...what last week... S9 has had him playing at their club already about 15 times...

If you had a clue you would know that I posted it before, right after it was in the paper.

Also I could care less about S-4.

i think u need to get laid to release some anger sista :gang: is okay to live in denial if u think studio 9 rules is allll good :finger:

It amazes me... everytime a girl on this board challenges a guy... The guys come back is always... "YOU NEED TO GET LAID" Seriously...Be creative and think of something more original... Oh yea.. that's right... maybe you can't do that cause you are alittle slow???????? :vomit2:

You guys are all so fucking negative it's almost sad. The thread is about JP playing at Studio 9 on some Thursday. Instead of all the stupid, childish drama, it might be a little easier to reply with something like, "sick. Can't wait for that one." Or something like that.

What the hell does that mean???? I've only been to Studio 4 once and never been to studio 9, but don't even try and compare yourself to Studio 4........The owners and management there have a resume that not many clubs can beat!!!! They have been pioneers and originators for several types of parties. If you were on this board a few years back then you may understand the hype behind Denny being there. But believe me, it means nothing that you had him there "like omg 15 times" and s4 only once.........so don't be an idiot!!!!!

BTW "Denny is the man"

I go on CP to find out whatz up 4 the weekend and all I read R a bunch of nasty bitch slapp'in comments from club promoters and owners bout other clubs...

What da fuck is wrong with u people?

If ya don't like a club...just shut da fuck up ....ya all sound like a bunch of nasty grandma's pussies...

What the hell does that mean???? I've only been to Studio 4 once and never been to studio 9, but don't even try and compare yourself to Studio 4........The owners and management there have a resume that not many clubs can beat!!!! They have been pioneers and originators for several types of parties. If you were on this board a few years back then you may understand the hype behind Denny being there. But believe me, it means nothing that you had him there "like omg 15 times" and s4 only once.........so don't be an idiot!!!!!

BTW "Denny is the man"

S4 owners and managers... Are pioneers? Who are they Lewis and Fuckin Clark!

S4 owners and managers... Are pioneers? Who are they Lewis and Fuckin Clark!

that was actually pretty funny.........

but do yourself a favor and don't jump down my throat..........I have nothing agaisnt S9........personally I don't even go out much any more......but I do stand by what I said about mgmt of S4(also past owners of metro, merge and circa).........they have done more "1st time ever's" in the Jersey club scene than any other club owner or promo team.............