Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July Weekend baby!

lalate

If anyone's interested and will be here on Saturday July 2. My boy is doing a show at Railhead Station inside Boulder Station......A U2 Tribute. I'll be there partying all nite long!!!!!! Hell yeah...finally a Saturday nite off!!! Woohoo!!

Here is where? Drais? Or the Station?

Next Weekend.. Can't wait!! With this weekend off I will be ready to go crazy next week!! WOO-HOO!!

Late you coming to town??

okay its 5 am lol .. <no comment :devil: lol> anyway .... sending 12 girls to table service tomorrow and they wanted me to come tomororw but im too busy and im .... coercing two of em to join me maybe next weekend ... and the three others I was partying with ... and the other two from ealier in the night want to come up also .... and I was leaving my buddy said he has a 10 head of colleagues that are going and need bottles (think they are all girls too) lol.

I had SO much ... fun ... but as not as much fun as someone I know LOL .... on a non 3day weekend two weeks ago - really MUCH more fun than memorial that I rather not go until mid July .... but if the whole world is going then Ill go lol

... on a related note. TONIGHT was the first bash Ive seen in LA that matched Vegas in magnitude in a long times :devil::rock:

twisted-lalate centrifuggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

OMG the party last night :drool:

I thinkkkkk Im gonna be in la 4th of july weekend if I dont go down the coast a bit for some r and r. Im thinking Ill do vegas the 9th now Im recruiting troops. lol

Are you the bud of masterweb?

Just a guy that goes to Vegas about once a month.

I live in LA. If you are going to be in Vegas at all next weekend, let me know. We'll meet up. My crowd-- I'm fairly confident you would approve of. ;-)

Best regards...

Just a guy that goes to Vegas about once a month.

I live in LA. If you are going to be in Vegas at all next weekend, let me know. We'll meet up. My crowd-- I'm fairly confident you would approve of. ;-)

Best regards...

cool. thanks. Im thinking i might not be there till the 9th.

Im setting up a few big parties there this weekened and the 4th weekend.

But im trying to yank a bunch of buds together to do it the weekend of the 9th - so if you wanta join us, holla back yo! lol

I had SO much ... fun ... but as not as much fun as someone I know LOL .... on a non 3day weekend two weeks ago - really MUCH more fun than memorial that I rather not go until mid July

I never would have thought that last weekend (June 17-20) would top the last few Mem Days that I've done in LV, but it managed to be epic and probably my best ever.

I think the nightlife has hit a level of popularity and maturity in Vegas that it really doesn't matter what weekend you hit, it's gonna be big so long as you want it to be... and if you can do it without the extra crowds and costs of a three-day weekend...

I completely agree!! Every weekend (or any night of the week) I can say gets better every time. I leave the club the next afternoon and thinking WOW I had such a great time... it can't get better than this. But to my surprise I am having even more fun the next time around!!! I love Vegas!!!

I never would have thought that last weekend (June 17-20) would top the last few Mem Days that I've done in LV, but it managed to be epic and probably my best ever.

I think the nightlife has hit a level of popularity and maturity in Vegas that it really doesn't matter what weekend you hit, it's gonna be big so long as you want it to be... and if you can do it without the extra crowds and costs of a three-day weekend...

Hard to say. I dunno. I think the mindset of peeps is different on normal weekends than 3day weekends. I think non 3day weekend people are there for a more focused reason lol espeically if "there" means a bar in vegas at 4 am throwing down some drinks that started at 9 pm yesterday lol

I've also gotta say I tend to have a lot more fun in Vegas on nights where the crowds have higher numbers of locals. Although most of the gals we met and hung with last weekend were tourists, the phone numbers that are burning holes in my pocket are those from locals I hope to see again...

:phone:

Us local ladies are hotties and alot of FUN!!! We are far from shy also! Glad you had fun with the locals!!

Yeah, when you got into the dune buggy in MGM and started doing wheelies to get my attention outside centrifuge, i was like wtf lol jk

Anybody special in town this weekend?

I hear Corsten is at ICE on Sunday Night. I'm sure Glaude will be there on his usual Friday night deal.

Anything else that's popping off other than Rehab on Sunday afternoon?

How is the GVR Pool party these days. The first one I attended over Memorial Day Weekend was so-so.

I'd appreciate any scoops.

Anybody special in town this weekend?

I hear Corsten is at ICE on Sunday Night. I'm sure Glaude will be there on his usual Friday night deal.

Anything else that's popping off other than Rehab on Sunday afternoon?

How is the GVR Pool party these days. The first one I attended over Memorial Day Weekend was so-so.

I'd appreciate any scoops.

PM me for the ditty.

GVR's Nirvana is a GREAT party - just checked it out today - very good looking crowd - more relaxed than Rehab - definitely more locals - more intimate - and 100% house music by some very awesome DJs. A must see for house music lovers and for people who enjoy lots of quality "talent."