Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Forty Deuce?

greenie

Talked with some folks at Mix last weekend who (after complaining about Rumjungle) asked me what I had heard about Forty Deuce... I've never gone myself and realized that I've never really spoken with anyone that has...

...anyone have any thoughts on the place? I like the way Tangerine breaks the night up with their burlesque bits, but can't say I'm dying to check out a club that is nothing but.

Talked with some folks at Mix last weekend who (after complaining about Rumjungle) asked me what I had heard about Forty Deuce... I've never gone myself and realized that I've never really spoken with anyone that has...

...anyone have any thoughts on the place? I like the way Tangerine breaks the night up with their burlesque bits, but can't say I'm dying to check out a club that is nothing but.

My ex swears by it as her favorite place in town. My friends think its a joke cuz they think its in a horrible idea of a location. Oh and ......

... last week my ex said last week when that the girl danced so well that she wanted to have her way with her :bowndown: lol

I think the entertainment factor is great but the music is not so good! It is very small with alot of people crammed in there.

I like the vibe the crowd gives off. I could stay there for maybe an hour the most and have to move on to other places.

This is on everything! Forty Duece has no love for the 4,000 locals moving here each month and the business people in vegas. i have been there and management treated me like i was an outsider and all my friends who have gone say the same thing. it's this little club from las angeles that thinks they can come to vegas and forget about the locals. they need to understand that the "now" locals might have been tourist several months ago and they need to show much more respect for the local club goers and the local promoters. andrew the manager has a really bad attitude so watch out for him if you dare go to this venue. the only reason why this venue is still around is because of the after hour DJ's. ice's after hour spot is way better. BIG UPS TO O-PM holding down real tuff!!!

vegas local... keeping it real!!! :gang:

It is sad when Cali business men come to Vegas and think they can run their business like they would in Cali.....not the same sorry to say. However most clubs to cater to the tourists not that that should be an excuse. Hopefully things will improve for them and if not hopefully a better business man will take action and open something better with a better atmosphere.

.....Just realized I said "better" waaaayy too much...hahaha...

I don't like FortyDeuce. I was there one night a a table and it was smaller than shit. Couldn't even spread my legs. Maybe I'm just VIP enough to get a better one. But at least it was comp'd lol. Left in about 30 mins. Been there once, wouldn't go back. The club, if you can call it that is small. it's great to sit and watch the show, but forget about it if you want to hit a good lounge or club.