Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for this Weekend

lalate

Tony, fyi Hilton cancelled the South Beach Pool Party. Perfect example of being *too* succesful with a party. We loaded that spot up with the young hip-hop crowd and the president of the hotel became, ummm, how do you say, "corporately nervous" ... I can't wait to lock down my own spot where "corporate" types don't feel the need to keep things so "acceptable."

how do you say, "corporately nervous" ... I can't wait to lock down my own spot where "corporate" types don't feel the need to keep things so "acceptable."

Been there - seen that lol.

I kept on hearing about a topless pool party weekly at Mandaly. I keep on .... looking for it ... anxiously [/rimshot] lol

Seriously - just do it pimpin' at a house every week. Id help you out with that.

My possee should be rolling 8 girl strong. Only 3 Dudes.

Lookin to "Make it happen"...

Best regards to all looking to do the same...

Rehab or GVR on Sunday? You guys tell me.

Dark Vixen...Please look me up at Drai's...I want to meet you this time.

Holla

Hey is 5150 open this sun???

I just got off the phone with the owner and he was unsure!! YIKES!!

I guess his partner wants to open but he doesn't feel like they are ready. They have 2 days to get it done so he will call me Friday and let me know.

I will let you guys know as soon as I hear anything. If not this weekend for sure next weekend.

I just got off the phone with the owner and he was unsure!! YIKES!!

I guess his partner wants to open but he doesn't feel like they are ready. They have 2 days to get it done so he will call me Friday and let me know.

I will let you guys know as soon as I hear anything. If not this weekend for sure next weekend.

Get that paint brush out girl and help the poor man, damn it lol jk

UPDATE:

The word we are getting from some doors is mob scene expected at a several clubs and the "lets show up and tip the door guy an average bill for each person" technique and "we are a bunch of hot girls we can walk right in" technique wont work this weekend.

Let me tell you about this upcoming weekend -- one word.... UNDERRATED!!

July 4 weekend is never as big as Memorial or Labor Day weekends HOWEVER the actual July 4 falls on a Monday this year -- so it actually will be busy as hell this weekend. No fireworks to distract the clubgoers since it falls on a MONDAY -- and its a 3 day weekend for nearly EVERYONE!!!! AND for some reason there are very few special events in the clubs this weekend - which means the HOT SPOTS will be HOTTER than ever because there's very little going on to bring people to special events away from the hot spots. Expect ICE, LIGHT, PURE, B.E., OPM, TANGERINE, REHAB to be nearly impossible to get in unless you show up by 11pm or earlier, especially Saturday and Sunday.

Hey....I'm only working Friday nite....wil you be there then? Just ask for me...you could find me easier than I could find you.

Holla

Let me tell you about this upcoming weekend -- one word.... UNDERRATED!!

July 4 weekend is never as big as Memorial or Labor Day weekends HOWEVER the actual July 4 falls on a Monday this year -- so it actually will be busy as hell this weekend. No fireworks to distract the clubgoers since it falls on a MONDAY -- and its a 3 day weekend for nearly EVERYONE!!!! AND for some reason there are very few special events in the clubs this weekend - which means the HOT SPOTS will be HOTTER than ever because there's very little going on to bring people to special events away from the hot spots. Expect ICE, LIGHT, PURE, B.E., OPM, TANGERINE, REHAB to be nearly impossible to get in unless you show up by 11pm or earlier, especially Saturday and Sunday.

Well said. And the fact that Carmen Electra is taking it off .... well some of it off .... in a burlesque show at Tangerine on Friday is taking it hgiher (the number of requests we're getting for this is off the chain). Carmen :drool::devil::makeout:

Holla

If you haven't been to GVR yet, I recommend checking it out. It's an awesome party

r u joking me?! is it closed for real? that spot was crackin'! is it closed for real?! :splat:

If you're talking about 5150 they just closed for a few weeks to renovate the place. From what I hear it's supposed to be pretty hooked up afterwards. I hope it's reopened for this weekend

If you're talking about 5150 they just closed for a few weeks to renovate the place. From what I hear it's supposed to be pretty hooked up afterwards. I hope it's reopened for this weekend

I will know tomorrow if 5150 will be open for the weekend. We will see!!

Late I offered to go help if they took care of me when I partied and he wasn't going for it!! He said I party way too hard!!! It would cost him too much $$$!! LOL