Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the story with Lasvegas.com/anyone ever use them?

theboy

I saw a package for Ice that seems too good to be true.

VIP Bar Package 1 (Includes: 2 Front of the Line admissions and a VIP bar tab card (Good for date of purchase only) with a $100 limit. Does NOT include table or entrance to the VIP room. ) $115.00

What is the catch here if any?

Is Ice that hard up for people?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I saw a package for Ice that seems too good to be true.

VIP Bar Package 1 (Includes: 2 Front of the Line admissions and a VIP bar tab card (Good for date of purchase only) with a $100 limit. Does NOT include table or entrance to the VIP room. ) $115.00

What is the catch here if any?

Is Ice that hard up for people?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skip it.

This site I am talking about is Lasvegas.com. Ummm I really dont get what anyone said. Lala what do you mean skip it? Do you mean its a farce? Thanks guys.

if you need ice help, pm me. Just dont call me lala. lol

Last time I was in Vegas we totally hooked up that package. It was Oakenfold and Sandra Collins. While the pass didn't help with the line very much, we did get entry paid and $100 at the bar for the cost of the package. I ended the night with a giant glass of Johnny Blue! I couldn't believe they were offering such a deal. I would have done it again, but we booked a table instead so we'd enter at the VIP enterance and skip the regular line.

lasvegas.com is too much to deal with for me. however, i happen to be at ice lastnight for the new wed night they have and let me tell you it was jumpin. i got on the aevegas.com local love guest list and walked up to the door and straight in i went. it got jumpin' around 12:30ish. it was out of control. i don't know about ice being in trouble if lastnight is a reflection of any other night. music was out of control in both rooms!! ice is all good to locals too!!! :pint:

ICE is always free for local gals... and most of the folks I spoke with on the last few trips have said that even local guys can get in for free before midnight pretty much anytime except for the very big headliners on 3-day weekends (e.g. the Dish/Tiesto bill).

Some nights ICE has been very slow, sure. Such is the case with such a large club that heavily depends on headliners. As for it being "in trouble," well, I think that's mostly attributed to questions about how much management and staff will continue to care about working there with W on the way.

to the uninformed...lasvegas.com has entered into an agreement with vegas.com - for a reported $12 million lease fee - vegas.com is going to run it now with a similar look/feel though it will be a bit different. $12 million isn't bad for a domain name! :beer:

regarding the deal at Ice...seems like you may save a couple of $ but its nothing special...if you don't drink a lot its not worth it.