Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUSTER LEAVES COX RADIO's 93 ROCK

bustersobe

It is I with a heavy heart that I announce I have moved on from the greatest rock station

ever to grace South Florida, The New 93 Rock. For 3 years during my time with Cox Radio, first as

Promotions Director / Air Staff of the country's first 100,000 watt dance music radio station,

PARTY 93-1, and more recently as an air personality for the New 93 ROCK, I have been developing the

first TV broadcast specifically designed for hip, tech savvy and socially active young adults

called A3 - Nightlife TV during my evening and off hours.

Now it is time to take A3 to the next level as over the last 3 years my partners, DAVID MARDINI and

ANDY RUFFELL as well as creative director LUCIANO ALEXANDER have grown the project from a miniscule

100,000 households on MIAMI BEACH to now reaching over 2.8 million from West Palm to Key west every

night on COMCAST CH. 8 (11:30pm-2:30am) and ATLANTIC BROADBAND CH. 3 (11pm-6am)

Now with our roll out in markets like NY and LA well under way it is time to turn this hobby into a

career.

Click here to see a short demo http://www.a3tv.tv/A3_Sales_Demo.html

I would like to say THANK to MIKE DISNEY, PHIL MICHAELS and KEVIN VARGAS for giving me the

opportunity to develop my ideas a creativity on such a large scale and look forward to developing

co-branded promotions in the future.

Please be aware that my new email address is buster@a3tv.tv

In the meantime Check out a feature on A3 - Nightlife TV in the next issue of OCEAN DRIVE MAGAZINE

and remember....

THE REALITY SHOW BACKLASH BEGINS NOW!

BUSTER

VP/PRODUCTION DIR.

A3 NIGHTLIFE TV

www.a3tv.tv

I heard tha Erik V left too....

I know dance is in your heart so you made the right move...

You can't wait until next year for what you love to return (on a sister station)

Gongrats :beer:

and let me know when you wanna start filiming my show

"B-SIDE the BOOTH" :hat: