Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

anyone go last night for jp??? holly shit i never saw so many asians in one place in my life.......the venue is a dump, u can't even dance without steppin of trash.....ill never go back to that place for any dj, got the at about 2am and left at 6......i couldn't take it anymore

happy 4th of july

anyone go last night for jp??? holly shit i never saw so many asians in one place in my life.......the venue is a dump, u can't even dance without steppin of trash.....ill never go back to that place for any dj, got the at about 2am and left at 6......i couldn't take it anymore

happy 4th of july

You're a FUCKING IDIOT

its kinda funny u guys say that......cuz just about everyone that was there last night kept sayin the same thing about the asian people

im not raciest or anything, but dammm

But why bring it up,you goto a club to party,meet friends and make new ones.Leave the Asians alone for christ sakes,there're human beings also and have every right to go to any club and party just like we do.

Peace

But why bring it up,you goto a club to party,meet friends and make new ones.Leave the Asians alone for christ sakes,there're human beings also and have every right to go to any club and party just like we do.

Peace

oh god another asian thread... here we go...

i think last night wasnt too bad as far as asians go... i didnt get shoved or pushed or nthing.. people had manners and were well-behaved... im fine with there being a lot of asians, thats nto a problem or anything... but last night was a dramaic increase since last JP party...

oh god another asian thread... here we go...

i think last night wasnt too bad as far as asians go... i didnt get shoved or pushed or nthing.. people had manners and were well-behaved... im fine with there being a lot of asians, thats nto a problem or anything... but last night was a dramaic increase since last JP party...

Glad u had a good time,I started to go,had no energy.What time did the party end.

its kinda funny u guys say that......cuz just about everyone that was there last night kept sayin the same thing about the asian people

im not raciest or anything, but dammm

And I'm sure the 99.9999% of other places these asians visit,they are saying shit about your greaseball jersey chump ass. Get a clue. NYC is diverse. Sometimes parties will have more of one race than others on some nights. If you want all white, go to fucking alabama and join the kkk.

.......the venue is a dump, u can't even dance without steppin of trash.....ill never go back to that place for any dj,

I have to agree with that..Roxy is disgusting, but a NYC party isnt a NYC party without our lovely mangled asian friends...its just something you have to deal with...ummm how was JP???

those damn asians. why can't they just stay home and stuff their face into a book. :):type:

or practice their karate or kung fu lol ...

btw at the DT party on Friday at like 3:00 a.m. , I was in the middle of the dancefloor, I turn around and all I see is this flying crouching tiger hidden dragon roundhouse kick flying thru the air targeting another Asian kid...the dancefloor immediately clears out and three Spirit bouncers chase after these delinquents.. that was so crazy...did anyone else see that???

or practice their karate or kung fu lol ...

btw at the DT party on Friday at like 3:00 a.m. , I was in the middle of the dancefloor, I turn around and all I see is this flying crouching tiger hidden dragon roundhouse kick flying thru the air targeting another Asian kid...the dancefloor immediately clears out and three Spirit bouncers chase after these delinquents.. that was so crazy...did anyone else see that???

how many bumps did u do???

LOL, seriously, people need to relax.

anwyay, this w/end - out of nowhere, this girl starts yelling at me and my friend "im going to kick your ass." We both didn't know who she was specifically talking to. I was rocked too, so I had no idea what was going on. But before I got a word in, the bouncers showed her the door. what a lame ass.