Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

or practice their karate or kung fu lol ...

btw at the DT party on Friday at like 3:00 a.m. , I was in the middle of the dancefloor, I turn around and all I see is this flying crouching tiger hidden dragon roundhouse kick flying thru the air targeting another Asian kid...the dancefloor immediately clears out and three Spirit bouncers chase after these delinquents.. that was so crazy...did anyone else see that???

If you're going to rag on the asians why is your username Chinadoll.....puahahahaha

If you're going to rag on the asians why is your username Chinadoll.....puahahahaha

im korean so i am not ragging on asians...i am just describing what i saw, that's it...i thought it was crazy because i never saw anything like that and thought it was funny ...end of story

God damn it stick to making fake CD, Rolex's, and DVD's in Chinatown!!!

LOL, I don't give a fuk what nationality your are as long as you not a asshole. Plus I love them Freaky(according to our Society) Asian girls, :swallow:

Freaky = normal for me!!!

I just wish that "these people" brought something to the scene other than ugly twisted ass looks(from both women and men), rude ass behavior and their no drug sharin asses ... cause really they look more twisted than any other people in the clubs..

and where is my chicken and broccoli peeps?!

I just wish that "these people" brought something to the scene other than ugly twisted ass looks(from both women and men), rude ass behavior and their no drug sharin asses ... cause really they look more twisted than any other people in the clubs..

it would be nice if they shared their drugs...right?

I just wish that these people brought something to the scene other than ugly twisted ass looks(from both women and men), rude ass behavior and their no drug sharin asses ... cause really they look more twisted than any other people in the clubs..

really ...i've seen plenty of very attractive (more so than other races imo) asians at clubs who can dance....havent you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am an asian and i go clubbing all the time. To all the white people out there that think that there is an "Asian invasian." Please realize this, almost all clubs are filled with 90% white people. There are only a few clubs where there are a high concentration of Asian or even a diverse crowd.

When we go out clubbing regularely. What we usually get are hard stares, prejudice people staring and talking. Unfortunately, usually from white people. Which is fine, because that is the way it is for an Asian man. And besides, we made a choice of going clubbing and mingling.

Bottom line is, we don't let these bigots destroy our good times. And hopefully, if people see that we're having a good time, they will relax as well.

Realize this, Asians are a minority. And like everybody else, like to have fun and relax.

Now, a white person is complaining and infuriated in going to a particular club or event that draw a high Asian concentration. You chose to go, and besides that you're not really even a minority. A white person never has to deal with a bunch of racist and prejudice crap not only at clubs, but in the workplace, school, and just about everywhere! So please, take it easy, go and have a good time. Everybody is there to have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Also, next time you feel like a minority at a club, that's exactly how Asians feel 90% of the time at other or most clubs. It's not easy being Asian or a minority.

Unfortunately, the truth is, it's going to be a long way before Asians and White people start mingling together at clubs. Let me take a popular quote... "Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,.."

However, it's very important we all promote tolerance, patience and diversity everywhere. This will benefit the whole of human society.