Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking $40 To Fill Up My Car ??

koky

i believe the ftc and bbb should get involved and the govt. as well and start regulating this... price gauging and irrational inflations should be illegal and have no justification... if i sold insulin, or asthma inhalers and all of sudden there was a shortage am i allowed to charge what i feel neccessarry? (nobody quote any adam smith from ec-class please)

• 2 weeks later...
some signs of relief are starting to appear in the gas prices ... but explain to me how a Mobil station off the FDR has regular @ 2.99 but up in the bronx its still 3.29 ... fuckin price gauging ... bastards

Generally, gas stations that are right off highways or major intersections charge a little more that the others...

It's hillarious that people will pay ANY PRICE for this stuff.

It's like walking into a supermarket and asking the manager to charge me whatever he wants for a bag of chips, and i'll pay it. Pretty soon he'll be charging me $300 a bag.

the need for gas is a lot greater for most people than the need for potato chips, it's pretty safe to say that most could do without chips if there was ever a crisis where they kept raising the price of chips, where as gas is a little more different..

the need for gas is a lot greater for most people than the need for potato chips, it's pretty safe to say that most could do without chips if there was ever a crisis where they kept raising the price of chips, where as gas is a little more different..

that kid is the biggest hater..

instead of clubs..hes hating on people who buy gas now..

prolly doesnt have a car..thats why.

• 1 month later...