Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help - in need of guestlist at CIELO

not sure if you're trying to be funny or what but not making much sense

im just repeating what i hear man not trying to be funny....

your girl is very pretty and i hear u clean house on the poker table....wheres the funny in that? just stating the truth no? :)

people people people .... lets not get at each others throats ... lets do this the right way ..... lets see if we can bootleg that shit!!! Gabe do you belive that we can make copies of that card?! Could you scan it and let me see .. i got a few chinito friends who work wonders on Photoshop..

wtf, geez you guys are so i dunno even know the words people. How does me saying "I'LL SHOW YOU MINES" come off bad to ya. Just means i have one wuts the big deal. Doesnt make me anything and doesnt mean no one else can get in. Get over yourselves, thats to the people who make me out to be some thing im not. Theres nothing i say on this board that makes me feel any better than you guys, sorry if it comes out that way, but since al is the only one who knows me, he knows it aint nothing like that. The rest of ya i guess make your own judgement. Sorry i dont participate in your silly PM jokes or your fsn and your meaningless chit chit online,lol.

its not a members only club people, so no biggie. CIELO is the best club in nyc but sometimes it just happens to be a tough door cause of the area. Sadly at times it does keep away real music heads for whatever reasons, but at the same time it allows maybe people who are only thier for the club itself to see the beauty of house music, and then maybe it will mkae them a fan, ya never know. As for the francois k n derrick may thingy stereo lab im just gonna say show up early, thats what im doing.

they started giving out cards about a month ago (to my knowledge).,. staff will give them out and whatnot.,. and as far as the club goes, i think as pretentious as it is, the talent that is pulled makes it worth it. it isnt a club for the masses, it was never supposed to be, plain and simple. it caters to a certain crowd, and as much as it sucks that a lot of people cant get in, a lot of it is because people in the industry dont want to be chillen with the fucking guidos and crackheads that can be found in other clubs, and i cant blame them.,.

and dont hate cos you cant get in.,.

and as far as gabe is concerned, for all you fuckers who DONT know him, keep judging people by their posts, and see how far you'll get.,. hes an honest, sincere person who knows a thing or two about house and the scene and is in no way egotistical or a showoff.,. but i guess thats cp for ya

they started giving out cards about a month ago (to my knowledge).,. staff will give them out and whatnot.,. and as far as the club goes, i think as pretentious as it is, the talent that is pulled makes it worth it. it isnt a club for the masses, it was never supposed to be, plain and simple. it caters to a certain crowd, and as much as it sucks that a lot of people cant get in, a lot of it is because people in the industry dont want to be chillen with the fucking guidos and crackheads that can be found in other clubs, and i cant blame them.,.

and dont hate cos you cant get in.,.

and as far as gabe is concerned, for all you fuckers who DONT know him, keep judging people by their posts, and see how far you'll get.,. hes an honest, sincere person who knows a thing or two about house and the scene and is in no way egotistical or a showoff.,. but i guess thats cp for ya

hey fat girl, stop trying to make up for your fat body with knowledge of the scene

you are still fat

Hey, I always enjoy your descriptions of crowds! How would you describe the Cielo crowd? Just trying to estimate if Me & Company belong, to figure out if it's really worth the door stress for us!