Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VC rocked it

Deep dark thumping sexy tribal beats all night. He came on at about 5:30 (following an also great set by That Kid Chris), played straight up tribal till about 8am and then started mixing in some deep stuff here and there. It seemed to me that he would extend a track just long enough so that you'd start to feel like it's been going on way too long and then suddenly change things up. The music was definitely on the minimalist side so if you like a-lot of variation then you probably wouldn't like it. But if great tribal beats send you to another place then you'd love it. It was also great music for dancing with other people - very very sexy.

Good to meet you Edwin and Drew (I can't remember the name of the third guy). Sorry I didn't hang out more, but I had a bunch of friends I needed to take care of. Next time.

:bowdown: Yes once again VC kilss it on the decks.he started off really well dropped only two dj vibe remixes i wante dto hear more lol but thats ok.. still had me dancing from the tme he came on till my boy wanted to leave around 9 AM fucking A man i couldda kept danicng till 5PM but my body wouldda gave the fuck out by then.the crowd was good no one trying to be too tough or whateva so that was good at least on my side where iw as dancing by the exits behind the Vip area.only problem i had and i actually though it was funny was when a Fruit cake *i know i'll get shit for saying that but whateva* came in the area we were dancing in.. even tho he had alot of space to dance in near us and then another guy was dancing infront of my boy danny backing up into him so he just moved out the way haha thats hit was fun tho overall it was A SIckkkkkK night/Day of music in the CROWBAR..

good to see ElevatedFlow and jess and her friend,Drew with his brithday hat on for like the third week in a row haha is all love manG and all the Very hot fucking girls all over the place last night i t was a great night. 1 :)

:dj: Oh and by the way.. does anyone have a Track listing for last night's set?

i'm trying to find that Fucking song he dropped at around 7:30 am it sounded like a fucking War Song it was insane.. goes something like *Let the music bring you uP! starts off with a guy's voice saying the same thing but later on its a girls voice saying it. that TRack is Massive!!! i need that shit. K-thanx.. :clap:

i'm trying to find that Fucking song he dropped at around 7:30 am it sounded like a fucking War Song it was insane.. goes something like *Let the music bring you uP! starts off with a guy's voice saying the same thing but later on its a girls voice saying it. that TRack is Massive!!! i need that shit. K-thanx.. :clap:

Holmes Ives vs Celeda - 8 Letters vs Let The Music Use You Up (Victor Calderone's 2005 Edit)

it's a mashup between the 2 songs, he played it twice.

here's a partial setlist from what i can remember:

-Superchumbo "Dirtyfilthy" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-Madonna "Bedtime Stories" (Calderone's 2005 Mix)

-Cevin Fisher "Love You Some More" (Calderone's o'Rox Drums 2005 edit)

-Victor Calderone "Resonate" (DJ Vibe Mix)

-Chus & Ceballos "Low Frequencies" (Calderone Mix)

-DJ Vibe & Peter Tha Zouk "Solid Textures"

-When is Dark "The Love You Need" (DJ Vibe mix)

-Angel Moraes "Tribal Function" (TKC Mix)

-Holguin & Baund "Wicked Fortress" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-TKC "Reflections" (Calderone mix)

-TKC "Come Together"

-Holmes Ives vs. Celeda - 8 Letters vs Let the Music Use you up (Calderone 2005 rework)

-Lectroluv "Dream Drums"

-Antoine Clamaran "Noize"

-Peace Division "Take Me I'm Yours" (Ceramix Mix)

-Peace Division "Pieces of Gold"

-Xpress-2 "Muzik X-press"

-Alcatraz "Give Me Luv"

-Manaça, Chus & Ceballos "Strong Rhythm" (Urban Tribes Mix)

-KC Flight "Voices" (Mix?)

-Luzon "The Baguio Track" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-Dubtribe Sound System "Equitoreal"

-Indart Colors & Legaz "Remember the Past"

-Sergio Fernandez "Unforgettable Summer"

-The Fog "Been a long time" (Hoxton Whores Mix)

-D-Formation vs Riva "Work Together"

-DJ Paulo & Todd Dutkevitch "Ride the beat"

honestly, i wasnt impressed by victor, i was there til about 7:30 or so and it was too monotonous for me.,. the crowd was basically full of guidos and crackheads, and i just was not feeling it whatsoever.,. between that and the bullshit at the door, i dunno.,. that will probably be the last time i go out of my way to see victor calderone

One of the best parties i have been to this year. Got there around 8:30 place was packed. By 1030 it cleared out a lot. The music was great all day, i stayed until closing. Great looking crowd and no drama. Man the girl dancing on the bar towards the end was so hot.

honestly, i wasnt impressed by victor, i was there til about 7:30 or so and it was too monotonous for me.,. the crowd was basically full of guidos and crackheads, and i just was not feeling it whatsoever.,. between that and the bullshit at the door, i dunno.,. that will probably be the last time i go out of my way to see victor calderone

what party were u at dear?because i saw none of that just an amazing vibe all night.maybe u just wernt chillin and dancing in the right places.i saw nothing but diversity and thats what makes a good party.and Vic tore that shit up!!!!!nuff said.

here's a partial setlist from what i can remember:

-Superchumbo "Dirtyfilthy" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-Madonna "Bedtime Stories" (Calderone's 2005 Mix)

-Cevin Fisher "Love You Some More" (Calderone's o'Rox Drums 2005 edit)

-Victor Calderone "Resonate" (DJ Vibe Mix)

-Chus & Ceballos "Low Frequencies" (Calderone Mix)

-DJ Vibe & Peter Tha Zouk "Solid Textures"

-When is Dark "The Love You Need" (DJ Vibe mix)

-Angel Moraes "Tribal Function" (TKC Mix)

-Holguin & Baund "Wicked Fortress" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-TKC "Reflections" (Calderone mix)

-TKC "Come Together"

-Holmes Ives vs. Celeda - 8 Letters vs Let the Music Use you up (Calderone 2005 rework)

-Lectroluv "Dream Drums"

-Antoine Clamaran "Noize"

-Peace Division "Take Me I'm Yours" (Ceramix Mix)

-Peace Division "Pieces of Gold"

-Xpress-2 "Muzik X-press"

-Alcatraz "Give Me Luv"

-Manaça, Chus & Ceballos "Strong Rhythm" (Urban Tribes Mix)

-KC Flight "Voices" (Mix?)

-Luzon "The Baguio Track" (Chus & Ceballos Mix)

-Dubtribe Sound System "Equitoreal"

-Indart Colors & Legaz "Remember the Past"

-Sergio Fernandez "Unforgettable Summer"

-The Fog "Been a long time" (Hoxton Whores Mix)

-D-Formation vs Riva "Work Together"

-DJ Paulo & Todd Dutkevitch "Ride the beat"

:puke:

jessybear, i didn't know that you didn't have a good time. You should of just came over and danced with us in the back.. I would of got you going. And what happened at the door?

Next i totally enjoyed those calderone beats.. he had me going for a minute.. Even though i had a long weekend.. Got out of there around 9. I though it was a pretty good crowd. except for the guys trying to push up on me on the dance floor, That's why i rather just stay in the corner.

Other then that good shit.. good dancing people.. Oh and vibe isn't better then calderone..

Deep dark thumping sexy tribal beats all night. He came on at about 5:30 (following an also great set by That Kid Chris), played straight up tribal till about 8am and then started mixing in some deep stuff here and there. It seemed to me that he would extend a track just long enough so that you'd start to feel like it's been going on way too long and then suddenly change things up. The music was definitely on the minimalist side so if you like a-lot of variation then you probably wouldn't like it. But if great tribal beats send you to another place then you'd love it. It was also great music for dancing with other people - very very sexy.

Good to meet you Edwin and Drew (I can't remember the name of the third guy). Sorry I didn't hang out more, but I had a bunch of friends I needed to take care of. Next time.

Nice to meet you to bro. Although i don't remember you lol..I was drunk probably. Who introduced us?

Come out more often

Nice to meet you to bro. Although i don't remember you lol..I was drunk probably. Who introduced us?

Edwin did. It was about 3:30am and we shook hands but that was it so I 'm not surprised you don't remember. Catch you next time - maybe tonight at cielo.

He kept me dancing the whole time i was there .. his beats were pumping hard and i did enjoy that, but i dont feel allowed for there it be a break down ... imo tribal needs some of those moments where you just breathe, that is why i cant wait for some DT on Aug 13th. I cant say that the bs @ the door didnt put a slight damper on the mood, but Jesse friend was real cool and hooked it up .. overall it was an alright way to start/end the day .. Also i have to say it was great to see digitalxtcy, bluedragon, alan, arg, drew man you was trashed glad got to see you on the tail end of your bday.. i got a pic to send you homie ! haha.. lets do it again!!

Glad most of you had fun! I think I would have died hearing Madonna's Bedtime stories remixed, thats like one of my favorite songs of hers.. have been dying to hear that track with a beat.

I would have loved to have gone to this, but I was done by midnight, between Sander the night before and Festivus, I could barely stand.

i thought the vibe was great and the crowd pretty decent both earlier and later.

i had a good time and victor definitely served the beats.

regarding monotonous music: i agree he's not being very creative cause for the last four months since the new crobar parties have started he's had the same setlist. he also plays a lot of unknown stuff but for some reason it all sounds the same. it's not that the songs are bad, they're just a bit overplayed... and the last couple hours are always a drag.

:)

that was the best music i have ever heard Victor play. i was totally blown away by the music, the people, vibe....just the total experience was excellent.

what BS at the dooor...when i got there(445) no one was online and i walked str8 in. i thought that was strange no one online.

heh... one of best parties ive ever been to at crobar. crowd was very mixed (sexually).... and followed the trend of the last 2 parties, which became gradually more and more straight each month. the crowd was almost perfect - very very good vibe. the place was pretty packed but not ridiculously packed like boris@6AM. and basically everybody was dancing too.