Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to vegas with party crew..need hook ups!

princesslexy

Austin Party People, is a group of about 200 of us mid 20's to early 30's , some of us are coming to Las Vegas for one of my girls Bday parties Oct 13-16, Ive heard of hot clubs, and afterhours.... BUT HOW DO WE GET VIP??? ( in this trip there will be about 20 - 30 of us)

I think that "LaLate" recommends reading the sticky at the top of the page. But it also depends on what kind of music you like, what kind of venue/vibe your looking for. Vegas has tons to offer, I think you will get a faster reply if your more specific. Good luck, and have fun. :)

I think that "LaLate" recommends reading the sticky at the top of the page. But it also depends on what kind of music you like, what kind of venue/vibe your looking for. Vegas has tons to offer, I think you will get a faster reply if your more specific. Good luck, and have fun. :)

Well said.

Its SO important than when you go out in Vegas you go the place that fits what you are looking for. It's no different in any city. A bachelor party of 10 guys should not be going to the same place that 4 convention persons -that wanta chill and relax - want to go to. The person who HATES to wait in line should not do the same thing as the person who doesnt mind to wait in line. Its important to figure out what you like. And even more important to figure out in advance.

Well most of us are really into House!!!! and ya you cant please everyone, but well go with what most like, also a mix of hip/hop is cool to! No doubt the "afterhours" scene will have most of us very interested, but i saw on here that Drais is the best afterhours club , but maybe closeing? The GM is going to a new club? ?? is it an afterhours???

Well most of us are really into House!!!! and ya you cant please everyone, but well go with what most like, also a mix of hip/hop is cool to! No doubt the "afterhours" scene will have most of us very interested, but i saw on here that Drais is the best afterhours club , but maybe closeing? The GM is going to a new club? ?? is it an afterhours???

No. lol.

Austin Party People, is a group of about 200 of us mid 20's to early 30's , some of us are coming to Las Vegas for one of my girls Bday parties Oct 13-16, Ive heard of hot clubs, and afterhours.... BUT HOW DO WE GET VIP??? ( in this trip there will be about 20 - 30 of us)

Contact me @ guesswork41@hotmail.com I can put u on the Vip guest list for Club Ice . I will also give you a vip table with ur first bottle free. Hot club with awsome dance music. ( featured on reality show The Club )

I think the real question is how do you get the Party favors out there

E G ski K ???

• 1 month later...
Well said.

Its SO important than when you go out in Vegas you go the place that fits what you are looking for. It's no different in any city. A bachelor party of 10 guys should not be going to the same place that 4 convention persons -that wanta chill and relax - want to go to. The person who HATES to wait in line should not do the same thing as the person who doesnt mind to wait in line. Its important to figure out what you like. And even more important to figure out in advance.

That was deep.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is David Matheney. I am from South Beach Miami. Eight of my friends and my self are coming for Halloween weekend. We are looking to get onto the VIP Guest list. I will be coming in late Thursday taking the red eye. I want to see if you could get us in Thursday to Rain and Ghost Bar (me late) and on Friday to Rum Jungle. I can't wait to enjoy your fine city. Thanks for all your help.

Dave

David Matheney

2899 Collins Ave #838

Miami Beach Fl 33140

surfilms@hotmail.com

Hello, my name is David Matheney. I am from South Beach, Miami. Eight friends and I are coming to Las Vegas for Halloween week. I wanted to see if you would put us on your VIP guest list. We are looking at going to the best clubs in Vegas since I am from South Beach. We are thinking about going to Rain and Ghost Bar on Thursday, Friday Rum Jungle, Saturday Fetish Ball, Sunday Pure and Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge or Body English and something HOT on Monday for Halloween but it can change also. We just want to go VIP. We will all be in great costumes, I will be a full out pimp. Thanks for all your help.

Dave

David Matheney

2899 Collins Ave #838

Miami Beach Fl 33140

surfilms@hotmail.com