Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

The pics form my Bday; I had to go to court that Day. House Dance is not Bboy'n there is no battling in House. House is about losing yourself in the music expressing what the music gives you. When you enter a cirlce at a party it should not be competive. It doesn't matter who is a better dancer. There is nothing better than watching some one caught up in the moment feeling the vibe. No matter what level of dancing there at. That's what gives a party a vibe leave that attitude at home.

The pics form my Bday; I had to go to court that Day. House Dance is not Bboy'n there is no battling in House. House is about losing yourself in the music expressing what the music gives you. When you enter a cirlce at a party it should not be competive. It doesn't matter who is a better dancer. There is nothing better than watching some one caught up in the moment feeling the vibe. No matter what level of dancing there at. That's what gives a party a vibe leave that attitude at home.

well put.,. i've expressed the same opinion on this board a number of times.,. but some people feel the need to better than others, therefore "challenging" them, when in all honesty, those making the big deal about it on the board are rarely the ones you meet out there on the floor.,. so whatever.,. let these fools worry about their "battles" on the internet, and ill see my peeps busting out, cos thats just how we do.

that said.,. friday, ,the 19th.,. sullivan room.,. down deep and hott 22.,.