Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

is he your lover stymie? if so then i apoligize. And please i have nutthing against gay people, i have something against people who talk shit online.

you obviousley do have something against gay people if you keep using something they do as an insult.

is he your lover stymie? if so then i apoligize. And please i have nutthing against gay people, i have something against people who talk shit online.

where did i talk shit?? by amping up a dance competition??

where have i ever disrespected you on the level you disrespected me??

we are here talking about dancing and how we are gonna dance circles around you.. while you talking about we are suckin each others dick and how the other kid wants to windmill kick NMN in the throat..

you are obviously the one talkin shit in this instance and need to grow up.

by SHITTALKER i dont mean this thread only, i mean in every thread you particpate in. From some of the stuff i read theres a bunch of ya who kid around n bs whatever, tehn again theres someof ya who only do it. And i dunno doc doom where you get he was my friend and i have his number. We had 2 conversations one in crobar during the grammy thingy and one in a hat store around 34th and 8 ave. Thats it. So stop saying shit thats meaningless. STYMIE to please you i will no longer make references bout gay stuff. Hows that sound.

by SHITTALKER i dont mean this thread only, i mean in every thread you particpate in. From some of the stuff i read theres a bunch of ya who kid around n bs whatever, tehn again theres someof ya who only do it. And i dunno doc doom where you get he was my friend and i have his number. We had 2 conversations one in crobar during the grammy thingy and one in a hat store around 34th and 8 ave. Thats it. So stop saying shit thats meaningless. STYMIE to please you i will no longer make references bout gay stuff. Hows that sound.

again ill ask..

when have i EVER talked shit to YOU..

other than meaningless danceoff stuff..

headpusher, stop being an ass.,. you're just an all around dickhead in just about every post.,. you dont necessarily talk shit directly.,. but you're a prick to everyone, and then pop all this shit online, yet have yet to deliver.,. sorry if going to boris latenite was too important to go support a friend of yours, esp since you made such a fuss about the "danceoff" cos you are just the mack daddy of the dancefloor and we are all sad we couldnt be blessed with your skills but ur a fucking dick. period.

headpusher, stop being an ass.,. you're just an all around dickhead in just about every post.,. you dont necessarily talk shit directly.,. but you're a prick to everyone, and then pop all this shit online, yet have yet to deliver.,. sorry if going to boris latenite was too important to go support a friend of yours, esp since you made such a fuss about the "danceoff" cos you are just the mack daddy of the dancefloor and we are all sad we couldnt be blessed with your skills but ur a fucking dick. period.

just ignore me.

exactly why you guys started it. so that you would talk mad smack, not do anything, then come on the board and talk about how everyone is a nerd, and lame and ghey :rolleyes:

not for nothing, but that in itself is kinda ghey

am i the one that started the thread??

i think its lame and ghey to take it serious.

and dont talk about ghey..mr marioncorbretti

am i the one that started the thread??

i think its lame and ghey to take it serious.

and dont talk about ghey..mr marioncorbretti

yeap im marioncobretti :rolleyes:

your every single fsn on here so dont try to change the subject, pin somthing on me and take attention off of you, cuz thats what you love THE ATTENTION!