Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

sorry..

i tend to skim your threads..

keep up the consistancy..and youll get to the level where i read your threads..

:laugh:

momma said that i would make something of myself one day .. and that day has almost arrived ..also im curious .. do you in any way agree with what i was saying or were you just hoping to bash me some more?

momma said that i would make something of myself one day .. and that day has almost arrived ..also im curious .. do you in any way agree with what i was saying or were you just hoping to bash me some more?

where was i bashing you?? chill out.

and i disagree with you about the boris thing..just b/c he beat out danny and morillo numbers doesnt mean people do not appreciate talent..sat. was a classics night.. lot of old schoolers out

a lot of talented djs do a lot of good numbers.. its not always the dj but also promotion and reasons people go out (some people go out strictly for the ass)

you headpusher i dont know you or whatever other fake name you go by, but h.p. you got some serious issues for you to go back and find somethign i wrote and copy n paste it in a thread that has nothing to do with what i wrote back then. And this whole thing i learned isnt even a battle of dancers or whatever. It was basically a thread of online jerkoffs against people who represent. So while me and argenis were representing, HEADPUSHER was getting HIS SHIT PUSHED IN while being online.

you headpusher i dont know you or whatever other fake name you go by, but h.p. you got some serious issues for you to go back and find somethign i wrote and copy n paste it in a thread that has nothing to do with what i wrote back then. And this whole thing i learned isnt even a battle of dancers or whatever. It was basically a thread of online jerkoffs against people who represent. So while me and argenis were representing, HEADPUSHER was getting HIS SHIT PUSHED IN while being online.

no actually i was representing at crobar retard..

and i quoted your thread cause it shows how you are a hypocrite

and it took me all of 10 seconds...shorter than the time you spent on this reply

:blown:

is he your lover stymie? if so then i apoligize. And please i have nutthing against gay people, i have something against people who talk shit online.

What does Armand Van Helden think about Headpusher, since you know, you two are boys?