Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

dont sweat it b, next month

im just pissed cuz your a lil ghey........bull and arg came to battle you and the fucking broadway choreographer bitched out for boris and bbq

what broadway choreographer?? did i even start this thread?

your set was early - i went to boris much later

thanks,

b

did you purposely not come through so that you would have plenty of drama and attention all on you almighty PSP winner?

i love attention.

shit didnt come thru the way i hoped..

waiting on my ride... came late...

already twisted so i couldnt drive there..

oh well..

always next month

:half:

i love attention.

shit didnt come thru the way i hoped..

waiting on my ride... came late...

already twisted so i couldnt drive there..

oh well..

always next month

:half:

Taxi nigga - no excuse...even my old, decrepid ass made it out to show support!

Btw - I go to 2 games this weekend and both were wins...I bring the luck...LETS GO METS

wait, you dont got to see Sasha at Crobar or go to Sully for the bday party but you go to Boris?? :rolleyes:

The fact that the boris thread has people constantly repeating that boris beat morillo's and tenaglia's #'s .. to me .. proves that there is a serious lack of appreciation for good talent in this city now-a-days .. imo

The fact that the boris thread has people constantly repeating that boris beat morillo's and tenaglia's #'s .. to me .. proves that there is a serious lack of appreciation for good talent in this city now-a-days .. imo

how can you comment on a party you werent even at?? who are you to say Boris doesnt have talent?

hes really not my cup of tea but to say he has no talent is pretty ignorant.

i forgot you are the authority on good DJs :rolleyes:

didnt you go catch Morillo quite a few times at crobar.

actually, I saw him once at Crobar, didn't even know who was playing, kind of a last minute decision. Actually went there with a friend and met some toolbag that night. The music was awful and I hung out in the hip hop room most of the night.

how can you comment on a party you werent even at?? who are you to say Boris doesnt have talent?

hes really not my cup of tea but to say he has no talent is pretty ignorant.

please read what i wrote a bit more carefully ... i said that people are raving about how boris's #'s beat out big name DJ's. from what im reading im gettin the impression that people are saying that is what makes a dj "good". Im saying that people who are making that assumption dont have a proper ear to appreciate good talent ..

now i ask you sir .. where did i say boris has no talent .. and i didnt at all say that the party was weak ... just sayin that 5000 people showing up doesnt mean shit

actually, I saw him once at Crobar, didn't even know who was playing, kind of a last minute decision. Actually went there with a friend and met some toolbag that night. The music was awful and I hung out in the hip hop room most of the night.

maybe one day i can be cool like you and know about good music.

:rolleyes:

please read what i wrote a bit more carefully ... i said that people are raving about how boris's #'s beat out big name DJ's. from what im reading im gettin the impression that people are saying that is what makes a dj "good". Im saying that people who are making that assumption dont have a proper ear to appreciate good talent ..

now i ask you sir .. where did i say boris has no talent .. and i didnt at all say that the party was weak ... just sayin that 5000 people showing up doesnt mean shit

sorry..

i tend to skim your threads..

keep up the consistancy..and youll get to the level where i read your threads..

:laugh: