Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

first off, that's all that would fit in 100x100 pixels, and im not ashamed of what i look like.,. you wont hear me calling myself hot or gorgeous or thin anytime soon, but whatever.,. its not that important.,. i have enough people in my life who like me just the way i am, with the junk in the trunk (in actuality, the majority of guys i know prefer a little junk in the trunk) to give a rats ass about what you could say.,. caked on makeup and played out eye shadow? c'mon, give me a fucking break i dont even wewar foundation dick.,. get ur shit straight before u pop it

dude thats a lil over the top.......no reason to call her a pig.......u dont know her like that

your both my people........please stop this senseless arguing....

Al, ive been tellin her to put me on ignore the whole day..but she loves me so she doesnt stop.

she needs to hop off.

haha.,. al, you really think i care about what this herb has to say about me? please, i know better.,. and in the end, pig, bitch, cunt, whatever it is you want to call me, im not, and i dont need any validation from a fucking messageboard because the people who know me know i got mad love to give, but that comes with the prerequisite of respect, which, you, sir, have none of.,. so a bit WHATEVER to you im done arguing

haha.,. al, you really think i care about what this herb has to say about me? please, i know better.,. and in the end, pig, bitch, cunt, whatever it is you want to call me, im not, and i dont need any validation from a fucking messageboard because the people who know me know i got mad love to give, but that comes with the prerequisite of respect, which, you, sir, have none of.,. so a bit WHATEVER to you im done arguing

so first you say you dont need any validation from a fucking messageboard..

then based on the same messageboard you state i get no respect..

maybe up your fuckin mind..

not only are you a wombat.. but a stupid one at that..

you know shit about me..

Owned period.. i lost track of the "thread" by like 200th post shit turned into somebullshit bashing gay individuals and people in general,but thats not the point the point is the People that was hyping this shit up at the biggining didnt even show up or were there but they prolly didnt wanna come out and meet me say waddap.. whats with all this bullshit negativity in this msg board nowadays that shit aint cute. we all need to use this shit as what it is a forum about clubbing and having a good time while we're out not have so much negative things to say bout eachother.

At the end of the day it is what it is Clubplanet a site about clubbing not talking shit sorry to anyone that gets pissed at me for whateva reason. but who ever wants to meet me. i'm down for it not trying to be anyone's "enemy"

Now.. with all that said.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DANCE. TY :pint:

looks like the battle is getting moved to this Saturday at Crobar...you still down?

you might remember him from his acting days when he starred as corky thatcher on "life goes on"

that was bad.,. real bad.,.

dude, don't even waste ur time posting comments that bad.,. it just very 4th grade.,.

you can do better.,. or at least should be able to

that was bad.,. real bad.,.

dude, don't even waste ur time posting comments that bad.,. it just very 4th grade.,.

you can do better.,. or at least should be able to

LOL.. well i was laughing in my office... im here for my entertainment luckily..