Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

yeap im marioncobretti :rolleyes:

your every single fsn on here so dont try to change the subject, pin somthing on me and take attention off of you, cuz thats what you love THE ATTENTION!

why would i pin it on you if i loved the attention?

al - you're off point today.

"different" ??? more like "difficult".,.

and btw ante.,. if you werent a douche i wouldnt be cunty right back at you.,. but you just sit behind a comp and pop shit.,. i dont know you or respect you because you have yet to give me a reason to be anything else than a bitch to you.,. if you want to call me immature, then fine, but why dont you take a look in the mirror once in a while? maybe this will help

and btw ante.,. if you werent a douche i wouldnt be cunty right back at you.,. but you just sit behind a comp and pop shit.,. i dont know you or respect you because you have yet to give me a reason to be anything else than a bitch to you.,. if you want to call me immature, then fine, but why dont you take a look in the mirror once in a while? maybe this will help

well we have different views on messageboards..

maybe you should just chill out and not take things so serious

wow - i was fucked up in that pic :laugh:

headpusher, stop being an ass.,. you're just an all around dickhead in just about every post.,. you dont necessarily talk shit directly.,. but you're a prick to everyone, and then pop all this shit online, yet have yet to deliver.,. sorry if going to boris latenite was too important to go support a friend of yours, esp since you made such a fuss about the "danceoff" cos you are just the mack daddy of the dancefloor and we are all sad we couldnt be blessed with your skills but ur a fucking dick. period.

Owned period.. i lost track of the "thread" by like 200th post shit turned into somebullshit bashing gay individuals and people in general,but thats not the point the point is the People that was hyping this shit up at the biggining didnt even show up or were there but they prolly didnt wanna come out and meet me say waddap.. whats with all this bullshit negativity in this msg board nowadays that shit aint cute. we all need to use this shit as what it is a forum about clubbing and having a good time while we're out not have so much negative things to say bout eachother.

At the end of the day it is what it is Clubplanet a site about clubbing not talking shit sorry to anyone that gets pissed at me for whateva reason. but who ever wants to meet me. i'm down for it not trying to be anyone's "enemy"

Now.. with all that said.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DANCE. TY :pint:

no, honey, you're just ugly.,. its ok.,.

and what would u call this?? image.php?u=158459&dateline=1121138120

you're not too hot yourself sis..

that caked up makeup and played out eye shadow aint doin much for you..

its also funny how u dont take a full body shot..

prolly got some junk in that trunk