Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: silverbull & argdiesel

this thread has been one giant anticlimactic piece of shit :hat:

i heard the same about deepspell's set....

:laugh: just kidding... i wish i didnt have crazy work hours today or else i woulda made it down.. hopefully there will be a next time before i move.. :beer:

the excuse they will have is probably they were to busy sucking and fucking each other off.
WOW, i just came home and read this shit. First off thanks to those who actually no me PERSONALLY and know what im about, much respect.As for this topic im not 14yrs old to battle back and fort on the internet with her. But i will say a few things: i dont really care about travelling all over the world to party. There so many good parties here and underground parties that i dont need to travel. Most good talent come thru here every now an then anyhow. I dont need to be surround by 1000 screaming fans junping up and down. I could be in a nice small room with about 40 people and then when the right song comes on it touches the small crowd. Matter of fact F THIS im bored and dont wanna spend time typing ignorant shit. You dont like my posts/thread NO BIGGIE, (I DONT LIKE THIS ONE by you by the way.LOL) Im gonna continue writinig about what i like and those who CHOOSE to see what i say then good for them. If not who cares, REREAD my posts again i always say that I DONT LIKE THIS I DONT LIKE THAT but atthe same time i say somethng like but ITS NOT MY STYLE, that doesnt mean that OTHERS cant and dont enjoy it. Im glad that theres so much different music for different people to enjoy, makes the world a better place.

So when ya around come say hi and lets dance a bit and show me what skills you learn in ibiza, london, france, andi will show you what i learn in NYC where THE UNDERGROUND WAS BORN. If not then f it we will just have a drink.

DID YOU GUYS HERE THINK I WAS GONNA BASH HER ya should know it aint my style. Although i am impress that somone would write this about me lol. I probably will regret this post later.

whatever man.,. at least i GO OUT.,. which, to this day, i havent seen you anywhere.,. and it just so happens that some of the other people on this board do to.,. not just sit on here while theyre at work poppin shit.,. quite frankly, i couldnt care less what you care to say i think its all a load of crap and if u meant any of it you would come out and represent urself instead of hiding behind a computer

whatever man.,. at least i GO OUT.,. which, to this day, i havent seen you anywhere.,. and it just so happens that some of the other people on this board do to.,. not just sit on here while theyre at work poppin shit.,. quite frankly, i couldnt care less what you care to say i think its all a load of crap and if u meant any of it you would come out and represent urself instead of hiding behind a computer

what makes you think i didnt go out saturday?

you know nothing about me.

ive been to more parties and supported this scene more than you ever will..so relax

just ignore him.... this is what happens when you put someone on ignore...

Today, 10:10 AM

headpusher

This message is hidden because headpusher is on your ignore list.

WOW, i just came home and read this shit. First off thanks to those who actually no me PERSONALLY and know what im about, much respect.As for this topic im not 14yrs old to battle back and fort on the internet with her. But i will say a few things: i dont really care about travelling all over the world to party. There so many good parties here and underground parties that i dont need to travel. Most good talent come thru here every now an then anyhow. I dont need to be surround by 1000 screaming fans junping up and down. I could be in a nice small room with about 40 people and then when the right song comes on it touches the small crowd. Matter of fact F THIS im bored and dont wanna spend time typing ignorant shit. You dont like my posts/thread NO BIGGIE, (I DONT LIKE THIS ONE by you by the way.LOL) Im gonna continue writinig about what i like and those who CHOOSE to see what i say then good for them. If not who cares, REREAD my posts again i always say that I DONT LIKE THIS I DONT LIKE THAT but atthe same time i say somethng like but ITS NOT MY STYLE, that doesnt mean that OTHERS cant and dont enjoy it. Im glad that theres so much different music for different people to enjoy, makes the world a better place.

So when ya around come say hi and lets dance a bit and show me what skills you learn in ibiza, london, france, andi will show you what i learn in NYC where THE UNDERGROUND WAS BORN. If not then f it we will just have a drink.

DID YOU GUYS HERE THINK I WAS GONNA BASH HER ya should know it aint my style. Although i am impress that somone would write this about me lol. I probably will regret this post later.

huh? This doesn't even sound like you smokesum... are you okay?